2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

I know my interior line play at Oregon is weak, but still, I don't think it deserved an 11 spot drop.

Whatevs.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

You're so sensitive.  I bet you cry if a dude doesn't call you the next day.
And...while we suck, I'm pretty sure we weren't 18-20.

I think before you edited you said something about me hyping up our freshmen every year, talking them up?  Uhhh, I don't even pay close attention to recruiting and the only thing I can remember other than posting the other day that Watkins and Bellamy looked good was on signing day after we got all of those kids.  I wouldn't have if it wasn't other people talking about it.  I don't even remember who in the past few year's recruiting classes that I could've even hyped up either.

Only time I've ever talked up Clemson was when we were predicted to win the ACC (2008) and fell on our face.  I love my school and the hype that year got me, oops. Clemson is a mediocre football program, I'm aware of that.  I think we'll go 8-4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6-6.

I joke about the swagger thing because it gets clowns like you upset.  If it's not you saying it, you're out of your damn mind if you don't think it's other Miami fans that have repeatedly.

laugh.gif
boy who the @$%% talking about clemsonWho are you? Only idiot clemson fan that comes to memory is ddot and his yearly 10-2 predictions
Son...ya lost, its aight. you been sounding butthurt all day

I can quote whoever I want b...the paragraph was cute and I want to know who dude is....do me a favor and hop off kiddo.....and I had no idea clemson was 18-20 the past 3 years like Tennessee so the $%+% really had me rolling ......DEATH ROW!!!!

Originally Posted by Caerus

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

You're so sensitive.  I bet you cry if a dude doesn't call you the next day.
And...while we suck, I'm pretty sure we weren't 18-20.

I think before you edited you said something about me hyping up our freshmen every year, talking them up?  Uhhh, I don't even pay close attention to recruiting and the only thing I can remember other than posting the other day that Watkins and Bellamy looked good was on signing day after we got all of those kids.  I wouldn't have if it wasn't other people talking about it.  I don't even remember who in the past few year's recruiting classes that I could've even hyped up either.

Only time I've ever talked up Clemson was when we were predicted to win the ACC (2008) and fell on our face.  I love my school and the hype that year got me, oops. Clemson is a mediocre football program, I'm aware of that.  I think we'll go 8-4 this year but I wouldn't be surprised if it was 6-6.

I joke about the swagger thing because it gets clowns like you upset.  If it's not you saying it, you're out of your damn mind if you don't think it's other Miami fans that have repeatedly.

laugh.gif
boy who the @$%% talking about clemsonWho are you? Only idiot clemson fan that comes to memory is ddot and his yearly 10-2 predictions
Son...ya lost, its aight. you been sounding butthurt all day

I can quote whoever I want b...the paragraph was cute and I want to know who dude is....do me a favor and hop off kiddo.....and I had no idea clemson was 18-20 the past 3 years like Tennessee so the $%+% really had me rolling ......DEATH ROW!!!!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Telvin Smith and Greg Reid suspended for violation of team rules.

eek.gif

How long, info? What's THB too? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
it's only for a week. Nothing major . TMB = the-mainboard.com

would ROFLCOPTER if it is for hazing though
roll.gif
. I don't think Telvin is a Pike but I know Greg is.....as is Jimbo
G5 needs to stop trying to keep up with Wiz & Spitta

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
G5 needs to stop trying to keep up with Wiz & Spitta

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Which fraternity?  Jimbo Fisher?  I just pictured him stepping or something.  
He's a @+%%! though, should've suspended them for at least 2 more games.  Bobby Bowden v.2.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Which fraternity?  Jimbo Fisher?  I just pictured him stepping or something.  
He's a @+%%! though, should've suspended them for at least 2 more games.  Bobby Bowden v.2.

dadecounty11 wrote:
Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Happened to me at the FSU game 2 years ago. Lesson learned. Basically just know in advance that you can't leave the decals of the opposing away team on your car when there are a bunch of drunk, idiot college students around. 

dadecounty11 wrote:
Then after Morris threw that pick-6 to seal the game, my son and I headed for the exit, as did most Miami fans (and considering the heavy rain, plenty of Maryland fans too). These Maryland fans were acting like they just won a title or something. Funny how a fanbase can run their mouths so hardcore and have never won anything EVER. Then once my son and I got back to my car, I found that some jerk-off ripped the Miami flags off my car.
30t6p3b.gif
Maryland fans need some damn class, but what can you say? Guess when you aren't used to winning, you don't know how to act.

Happened to me at the FSU game 2 years ago. Lesson learned. Basically just know in advance that you can't leave the decals of the opposing away team on your car when there are a bunch of drunk, idiot college students around. 

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

dadecounty11 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

That really isn't that bad. I was Tennessee game awhile back (early 2000's) with my mom and her friend and her friend had FSU stickers on the back cause she was a grad along with my mom. Tenn was playing Georgia or something but when we got back someone had taken a !!+* on her car.
We were only there cause we got free tickets while on vacation in Gatlinburg I think it was
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

dadecounty11 wrote:
30t6p3b.gif

That really isn't that bad. I was Tennessee game awhile back (early 2000's) with my mom and her friend and her friend had FSU stickers on the back cause she was a grad along with my mom. Tenn was playing Georgia or something but when we got back someone had taken a !!+* on her car.
We were only there cause we got free tickets while on vacation in Gatlinburg I think it was
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom