2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I love yall tho
laugh.gif
...except mike....ddot hate for me makes me blush tho
I don't hate you, boo.  I can't even tell which Miami fan you are anymore.  Like I said, I just joke about the swagger thing.
I'm confused now though, you quoted me, said some +%+% that could get you banned...who did you think you were talking to??? 
nerd.gif

Only time I EVER said anything close to 10-2 was 2008 and that was when the press had Clemson as frontrunners for the ACC.  I admit I fell for it, I know where we stand though.
Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Statis22

SOS is ddot

weebay.gif

you _'s need to stop gettin banned, idk who's who.. 
laugh.gif
I didn't get banned, I just can't log in on that screenname unless I go on an old @!+ computer at this point.  %$$@ UGA though.

Oh...but Cardo and DLo (if he's still around):

I KNOW UGA is a better program but I see parallels between Richt and Clemson & Tommy Bowden.  UGA had a lot of success initially under Richt, which is the difference, Clemson never did anything.  But both are these overly loyal Christian guys who seem like they'd be content to fall back on work with the church, stubborn with holding onto OCs and strength programs which should be improved.  Similar schools in a lot of ways, both have bagmen, same recruiting base.  I just think Richt is going to be the cause of his own demise because of his loyalty.  It's an otherwise admiral trait but as a coach, they need to do what's best for the program if it's not working.

What do y'all think?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

I love yall tho
laugh.gif
...except mike....ddot hate for me makes me blush tho
I don't hate you, boo.  I can't even tell which Miami fan you are anymore.  Like I said, I just joke about the swagger thing.
I'm confused now though, you quoted me, said some +%+% that could get you banned...who did you think you were talking to??? 
nerd.gif

Only time I EVER said anything close to 10-2 was 2008 and that was when the press had Clemson as frontrunners for the ACC.  I admit I fell for it, I know where we stand though.

SOS is ddot

weebay.gif

laugh.gif
I didn't get banned, I just can't log in on that screenname unless I go on an old @!+ computer at this point.  %$$@ UGA though.

I KNOW UGA is a better program but I see parallels between Richt and Clemson & Tommy Bowden.  UGA had a lot of success initially under Richt, which is the difference, Clemson never did anything.  But both are these overly loyal Christian guys who seem like they'd be content to fall back on work with the church, stubborn with holding onto OCs and strength programs which should be improved.  Similar schools in a lot of ways, both have bagmen, same recruiting base.  I just think Richt is going to be the cause of his own demise because of his loyalty.  It's an otherwise admiral trait but as a coach, they need to do what's best for the program if it's not working.

What do y'all think?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Telvin Smith and Greg Reid suspended for violation of team rules.

eek.gif

How long, info? What's THB too? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
it's only for a week. Nothing major . TMB = the-mainboard.com

would ROFLCOPTER if it is for hazing though
roll.gif
. I don't think Telvin is a Pike but I know Greg is.....as is Jimbo

every dude ive ever met in Pike is a complete sketchball (seems to be the rule nationally) so not surprised Jimbo's down with em

Telvin Smith and Greg Reid suspended for violation of team rules.

eek.gif

How long, info? What's THB too? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
it's only for a week. Nothing major . TMB = the-mainboard.com

would ROFLCOPTER if it is for hazing though
roll.gif
. I don't think Telvin is a Pike but I know Greg is.....as is Jimbo

every dude ive ever met in Pike is a complete sketchball (seems to be the rule nationally) so not surprised Jimbo's down with em

^If that happens and there is ANY inkling that VT turned it down, I guarantee we will see a HUGE drop in donations. Turning it down would have been bad enough, but our fanbase HATES WVU and knowing they took what would have been our spot is not gonna be a good look.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if WVU does join that they see a decent recruiting spike from VA/MD/NC kids wanting to play in the SEC.

^If that happens and there is ANY inkling that VT turned it down, I guarantee we will see a HUGE drop in donations. Turning it down would have been bad enough, but our fanbase HATES WVU and knowing they took what would have been our spot is not gonna be a good look.
laugh.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if WVU does join that they see a decent recruiting spike from VA/MD/NC kids wanting to play in the SEC.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Okie State starting FS Johnny Thomasd is ineligible for the rest of the year.
They still have the best safety in the conference in Markelle Martin, but I don't think their depth at FS was very strong. Thomas was no slouch either...he may have been one of the better FS in the conference. That could be a pretty big loss for that defense.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Okie State starting FS Johnny Thomasd is ineligible for the rest of the year.
They still have the best safety in the conference in Markelle Martin, but I don't think their depth at FS was very strong. Thomas was no slouch either...he may have been one of the better FS in the conference. That could be a pretty big loss for that defense.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

SOS is ddot

weebay.gif

laugh.gif

What do y'all think?

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

"Though it looks like Stephen Garcia will play the majority of the snaps for the Gamecocks, it looks like the Bulldogs are preparing for Connor Shaw. Mike Tamburo was in Shaw’s No. 14 jersey, while LeMay and Greg Bingham wore Garcia’s No. 5."

smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

SOS is ddot

weebay.gif

laugh.gif

What do y'all think?

I just threw up
weebay.gif

How I've never looked at it like that and I live DIRECTLY behind the church Tommy attended while at Clemson (dont know if he still attends, church is MEGA-HUUUUGE btw)

These dudes CMR & Co are just stupid dumb tho, peep this:

"Though it looks like Stephen Garcia will play the majority of the snaps for the Gamecocks, it looks like the Bulldogs are preparing for Connor Shaw. Mike Tamburo was in Shaw’s No. 14 jersey, while LeMay and Greg Bingham wore Garcia’s No. 5."

smgdh and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, dudes must WANT to be fired Sunday mornin...that kid aint playing unless Garcia gets hurt and even so, what's he really gonna do between the hedges to where you need to gameplan for him 
indifferent.gif
...like Lattimore aint give us 180yds+ on the ground last year..

it sucks cause I like CMR, but he needs to learn to separate his christian duties from football, go coach a christened flag team or somn..he wont even let the coaches yell at players for _ing up. I could write a book, but i dont wanna go to sleep pissed 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Wont even start on Mike Bozo 
tired.gif
...if Richt gets fired, he may be the interim coach and thats prolly the only thing worse than where we are now.

/Woosah

Bowden probably could've been much more successful if Rich Rod had stayed but after he went to WVU, Tommy did an awful job with his staff aside from guys that were there as recruiters.  Held onto friends for too long, had opportunities to make changes and didn't.  He admits now that if he was given the chance to fire someone in order to save his job, he would've, he just couldn't do it at the time.
I think part of the problem with both Richt and Bowden is that their Christianity can be a great thing which certain kids and their families will gravitate towards along with the fact that they at least appear to be good men...but they're too soft when it comes down to it and it shows in their teams.  I know our longstanding problem is recruiting these sweetcake OL who should be solid but play pattycake instead.

Bowden probably could've been much more successful if Rich Rod had stayed but after he went to WVU, Tommy did an awful job with his staff aside from guys that were there as recruiters.  Held onto friends for too long, had opportunities to make changes and didn't.  He admits now that if he was given the chance to fire someone in order to save his job, he would've, he just couldn't do it at the time.
I think part of the problem with both Richt and Bowden is that their Christianity can be a great thing which certain kids and their families will gravitate towards along with the fact that they at least appear to be good men...but they're too soft when it comes down to it and it shows in their teams.  I know our longstanding problem is recruiting these sweetcake OL who should be solid but play pattycake instead.

To the Miami fan that brought his son to the game, I apologize on behalf of our school. I'm a recent alum and I know that some of the kids there can be some dbags and I'm sorry about that...anyways, I think both teams are on their way to being top tier programs. Golden seems like a good dude and should turn that team around. Meanwhile for us, I love Edsall and everything he is bringing to the program. I think he can be a really good recruiter and with the whole UA thing, we can keep some of this great talent in state and really do some big things...

To the Miami fan that brought his son to the game, I apologize on behalf of our school. I'm a recent alum and I know that some of the kids there can be some dbags and I'm sorry about that...anyways, I think both teams are on their way to being top tier programs. Golden seems like a good dude and should turn that team around. Meanwhile for us, I love Edsall and everything he is bringing to the program. I think he can be a really good recruiter and with the whole UA thing, we can keep some of this great talent in state and really do some big things...

What do y'all think?
I think y'all need to fire Bowden after the season and hire Rich Rod.  I think CRR has to be the #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 option for Clemson after this season ends.  It makes way too much sense for both parties.

That behind the back throw by Shane was absolutely ridiculous.  Kid has me feeling very positive about our future.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom