2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

What do y'all think?
I think y'all need to fire Bowden after the season and hire Rich Rod.  I think CRR has to be the #1, #2, #3, #4 and #5 option for Clemson after this season ends.  It makes way too much sense for both parties.

That behind the back throw by Shane was absolutely ridiculous.  Kid has me feeling very positive about our future.
nerd.gif

I know he is better then Rick..... I have said for about 3 years now Rick sucks and we need a hc...

I don't dride/throw out blind homer comments about my team like u.

I know he is better then Rick..... I have said for about 3 years now Rick sucks and we need a hc...

I don't dride/throw out blind homer comments about my team like u.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Count me one of the few who still thinks RichRod is a good coach.
I do too.  Too many things working against him at Michigan and he did some things that didn't help himself as well.  I've always said RRod to Clemson makes a lot of sense to me.  Clemson seems to recruit well for w/e reason.  I think he would be good there.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Count me one of the few who still thinks RichRod is a good coach.
I do too.  Too many things working against him at Michigan and he did some things that didn't help himself as well.  I've always said RRod to Clemson makes a lot of sense to me.  Clemson seems to recruit well for w/e reason.  I think he would be good there.

that was back in 05/06 slime

but anyway....west virginia in the SEC would be a good look....I mean they seem like a SEC team from the state all the way to the fan base....Virginia Tech in the SEC seems boring
edit: came across an old thread and this made me laugh: Big Mike:

Ever played organized (pick-up games at the park and Little League do NOT count. High-school, college, etc ONLY): was to lazy to i should have tho
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

after this i'm talking football from here on out 
laugh.gif
 .....you could've played something in HS b....you'd be the perfect nose guard 
laugh.gif

that was back in 05/06 slime

but anyway....west virginia in the SEC would be a good look....I mean they seem like a SEC team from the state all the way to the fan base....Virginia Tech in the SEC seems boring
edit: came across an old thread and this made me laugh: Big Mike:

Ever played organized (pick-up games at the park and Little League do NOT count. High-school, college, etc ONLY): was to lazy to i should have tho
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

after this i'm talking football from here on out 
laugh.gif
 .....you could've played something in HS b....you'd be the perfect nose guard 
laugh.gif

yea, keep it football cus that was corny.

RichRod might have to get a high profile OC job first before he gets a shot at a big school ...

never know tho,  he's keep himself in public view by being on CBS college sports show and Lord knows big wgs at schools love to hire guys who's face is on TV Alot.

yea, keep it football cus that was corny.

RichRod might have to get a high profile OC job first before he gets a shot at a big school ...

never know tho,  he's keep himself in public view by being on CBS college sports show and Lord knows big wgs at schools love to hire guys who's face is on TV Alot.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Which fraternity?  Jimbo Fisher?  I just pictured him stepping or something.  
They are Pike's. Pi Kappa Alpha, the 'football' fraternity. I don't believe they step. But
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thought of Jimbo stepping
He's a @+%%! though, should've suspended them for at least 2 more games.  Bobby Bowden v.2.

Nah man, you know Bobby woulda just had them running stadiums
pimp.gif

And as I said before, I'ma need Rich Rod to stay far away from Clemson.

Thx,

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Which fraternity?  Jimbo Fisher?  I just pictured him stepping or something.  
They are Pike's. Pi Kappa Alpha, the 'football' fraternity. I don't believe they step. But
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the thought of Jimbo stepping
He's a @+%%! though, should've suspended them for at least 2 more games.  Bobby Bowden v.2.

Nah man, you know Bobby woulda just had them running stadiums
pimp.gif

And as I said before, I'ma need Rich Rod to stay far away from Clemson.

Thx,

Back
Top Bottom