2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

While we have great respect for all of the institutions that have contacted us, and certain expansion proposals were financially attractive, we have a strong conference structure and culture of equality that we are committed to preserve.

Aka, they want no parts of the Longhorn Network.
laugh.gif

Yep.

I don't blame Texas for taking the deal though, I blame Beebe for letting them do it. Big 12 schools see the conference for what it really is now, Texas running the show while everyone else bends over. The Big 12 sold its soul to keep UT in and the conference together, ironically the deal they thought would save them is gonna be their destruction.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

While we have great respect for all of the institutions that have contacted us, and certain expansion proposals were financially attractive, we have a strong conference structure and culture of equality that we are committed to preserve.

Aka, they want no parts of the Longhorn Network.
laugh.gif

Yep.

I don't blame Texas for taking the deal though, I blame Beebe for letting them do it. Big 12 schools see the conference for what it really is now, Texas running the show while everyone else bends over. The Big 12 sold its soul to keep UT in and the conference together, ironically the deal they thought would save them is gonna be their destruction.

No one. The Pac XII is remaining at 12
For how long, though?

At this point, it seems more conference expansion is imminent.
gotta love when they bring academics into it. Like this is some kind of academic/political debate club
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 !*** just Athletics.
I'm not saying it make sense since it's essentially the athletic conference you're playing in, but you're lying to yourself if you think academics has nothing to do w/ adding potential school(s) to their conference(s).
Remember when the SEC said they weren't expanding, then had plans to formally accept TAMU just a week later?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pac-12 is just saying this to cover their !+%*$. I also wouldn't be surprised if they truly aren't interested in expanding just yet.

Yup.

No one. The Pac XII is remaining at 12
For how long, though?

At this point, it seems more conference expansion is imminent.
gotta love when they bring academics into it. Like this is some kind of academic/political debate club
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 !*** just Athletics.
I'm not saying it make sense since it's essentially the athletic conference you're playing in, but you're lying to yourself if you think academics has nothing to do w/ adding potential school(s) to their conference(s).
Remember when the SEC said they weren't expanding, then had plans to formally accept TAMU just a week later?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pac-12 is just saying this to cover their !+%*$. I also wouldn't be surprised if they truly aren't interested in expanding just yet.

Yup.

What super conferences?

Pac 12 will get a better TV deal than the longhorns network, making Texas useless to them

The ACC won't get the big east schools til 2014.
And the big east is about to vote on a deal that will cost its league teams an arm & a leg to get out of the conference.

The SEC said its good wit A&M.

What super conferences?

Pac 12 will get a better TV deal than the longhorns network, making Texas useless to them

And the big east is about to vote on a deal that will cost its league teams an arm & a leg to get out of the conference.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

What super conferences?

So not much has/will change until 2014?

It's looking like the super conference is a dud.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

What super conferences?

So not much has/will change until 2014?

It's looking like the super conference is a dud.

yall can keep up with the "what ifs" but fact is, the president of the pacXII just said
he's sticking with 12. I'm rolling with that

The Big east are in meetings to replace their 2 lost schools and are upping the buy out prices.

PiTt and Syracuse are locked into B.E until 2014.

& I'll believe the Mizzu story when they actually get the invite like aTm did.

That's enough "theories & speculation" from me. I'm good til some proven facts & invites are released

yall can keep up with the "what ifs" but fact is, the president of the pacXII just said
he's sticking with 12. I'm rolling with that

The Big east are in meetings to replace their 2 lost schools and are upping the buy out prices.

PiTt and Syracuse are locked into B.E until 2014.

& I'll believe the Mizzu story when they actually get the invite like aTm did.

That's enough "theories & speculation" from me. I'm good til some proven facts & invites are released

Back
Top Bottom