2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

OK I've been out just about all day. Any new developments.

JUST saw that Gunna.
laugh.gif

Sooooooo now what?
laugh.gif
This is one big cluster **@*.

OK I've been out just about all day. Any new developments.

JUST saw that Gunna.
laugh.gif

Sooooooo now what?
laugh.gif
This is one big cluster **@*.

These next couple days/weeks is going to be quite interesting. If it hasn't already. Since now the Pac 12 is not expanding, will Mizzou now stay or what?

These next couple days/weeks is going to be quite interesting. If it hasn't already. Since now the Pac 12 is not expanding, will Mizzou now stay or what?

laugh.gif

I thought it was a done deal with Texas and OU.

But yeah, I got this from a Bearcats/Scout member. I'm really liking this 16.

East
UC
UL
WVU
USF
TCU
Missouri
Iowa State

West
Texas
Tex Tech
OK
OK State
Kansas
Kansas State
Baylor

Of course it wouldn't look like this IF it were to ever happen but that's a strong 16 in my opinion. Football would have a steady line up and basketball would be
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I thought it was a done deal with Texas and OU.

But yeah, I got this from a Bearcats/Scout member. I'm really liking this 16.

East
UC
UL
WVU
USF
TCU
Missouri
Iowa State

West
Texas
Tex Tech
OK
OK State
Kansas
Kansas State
Baylor

Of course it wouldn't look like this IF it were to ever happen but that's a strong 16 in my opinion. Football would have a steady line up and basketball would be
eek.gif

Remember when the SEC said they weren't expanding, then had plans to formally accept TAMU just a week later?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pac-12 is just saying this to cover their !+%*$. I also wouldn't be surprised if they truly aren't interested in expanding just yet.

Remember when the SEC said they weren't expanding, then had plans to formally accept TAMU just a week later?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pac-12 is just saying this to cover their !+%*$. I also wouldn't be surprised if they truly aren't interested in expanding just yet.

While we have great respect for all of the institutions that have contacted us, and certain expansion proposals were financially attractive, we have a strong conference structure and culture of equality that we are committed to preserve.

Aka, they want no parts of the Longhorn Network.
laugh.gif

While we have great respect for all of the institutions that have contacted us, and certain expansion proposals were financially attractive, we have a strong conference structure and culture of equality that we are committed to preserve.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Welcome to the Pac12... BYU? Kansas? Who would have a chance to replace Texas since their ridiculous TV deal is what killed the expansion?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif

Welcome to the Pac12... BYU? Kansas? Who would have a chance to replace Texas since their ridiculous TV deal is what killed the expansion?

Back
Top Bottom