2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Yeah, SBB isn't playing w/ Bama.

It baffles me how these dudes get all this info/photo documentation, etc.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I hadn't been on their site for a few days and i went back on today. No lie, i was thinking that i bet there is some story about Alabama as the lead on SBB. Lo and behold it's an interview w/ Richardson where he talks about his 23 tats.... I mean tOSU went to hell partially because of this, so i wonder what's REALLY gonna come out when Trent departs to the NFL.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

I hadn't been on their site for a few days and i went back on today. No lie, i was thinking that i bet there is some story about Alabama as the lead on SBB. Lo and behold it's an interview w/ Richardson where he talks about his 23 tats.... I mean tOSU went to hell partially because of this, so i wonder what's REALLY gonna come out when Trent departs to the NFL.

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Can't we just agree that their secondary as a whole is nasty and no one wants to throw at any of them?

media_42a66ec6370947d192e4d8b89cdd490d_t607.jpg
Geno just got finished putting up 400 on them. L$U secondary the most overrated thing in college football. They've looked good against some terrible passing QB's, then Geno shreds them. In a couple weeks Tyler Bray will shred them too.
30t6p3b.gif

Yea 400 yards but they threw the ball over 65 times and were down the whole game.... They were not "shredded" at all. Try again at some hate smh

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Can't we just agree that their secondary as a whole is nasty and no one wants to throw at any of them?

media_42a66ec6370947d192e4d8b89cdd490d_t607.jpg
Geno just got finished putting up 400 on them. L$U secondary the most overrated thing in college football. They've looked good against some terrible passing QB's, then Geno shreds them. In a couple weeks Tyler Bray will shred them too.
30t6p3b.gif

Yea 400 yards but they threw the ball over 65 times and were down the whole game.... They were not "shredded" at all. Try again at some hate smh

They can get all the info they want, as long as no one says anything, nothing is going to happen to an SEC school.

If it's one thing SEC schools have on lock is that they know who to pay off.

They can get all the info they want, as long as no one says anything, nothing is going to happen to an SEC school.

If it's one thing SEC schools have on lock is that they know who to pay off.

Sometimes I'm genuinely concerned about the USC fans. Like do yall realize how many times has Bama been on limited schollies and sanctions and had to forfeit games?
Your school isn't the 1st to get hit with sanctions, sheeeeesh

Sometimes I'm genuinely concerned about the USC fans. Like do yall realize how many times has Bama been on limited schollies and sanctions and had to forfeit games?

Yup, before Saban.

Before the SEC became the juggernaut it is now. No one is messing, won't believe it until it happens. Color me cynical, ha!

Yup, before Saban.

Before the SEC became the juggernaut it is now. No one is messing, won't believe it until it happens. Color me cynical, ha!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom