2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Money won't matter of Texas is using ESPN to strong arm teams into playing their games on the LHN.

Hell the money doesn't matter now because A&M is threatening to SECede every week.

The money was just a temp fix from the beginning even though I thought and still think Dan Beebe negotiated a hell of a deal for the conference for what they had.

Hell the money doesn't matter now because A&M is threatening to SECede every week.

The money was just a temp fix from the beginning even though I thought and still think Dan Beebe negotiated a hell of a deal for the conference for what they had.

Oh he definitely did everything he could. Getting this batch of teams $20MM a year? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. But even he had to know he was patching a hole in the Hoover Dam with a piece of bubble gum...

Oh he definitely did everything he could. Getting this batch of teams $20MM a year? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. But even he had to know he was patching a hole in the Hoover Dam with a piece of bubble gum...

I still think the 16 team super conferences is a little ways away. Nobody says the SEC has to go to 16. These conferences are going to do what makes them the most money. SEC adds A&M and one other to go to 14. OU and OSU to the Pac-12. I dont see why the Pac-12 would want Texas Tech. They dont bring a big market or big time football. That would put both of those conferences at 14.

Kansas, K-State, and maybe Missouri or Iowa St. to the Big East depending on how everything else shakes out and who the other team the SEC decides to take. If the SEC were to take an ACC team, the ACC might possibly poach a Big East team, but if the Big East were to add the left over Big XII teams, then I think that Big East team would think twice about going to the ACC. I think Texas Tech goes to the MWC, and Baylor to CUSA. At least thats what I am hoping for....

I still think the 16 team super conferences is a little ways away. Nobody says the SEC has to go to 16. These conferences are going to do what makes them the most money. SEC adds A&M and one other to go to 14. OU and OSU to the Pac-12. I dont see why the Pac-12 would want Texas Tech. They dont bring a big market or big time football. That would put both of those conferences at 14.

Kansas, K-State, and maybe Missouri or Iowa St. to the Big East depending on how everything else shakes out and who the other team the SEC decides to take. If the SEC were to take an ACC team, the ACC might possibly poach a Big East team, but if the Big East were to add the left over Big XII teams, then I think that Big East team would think twice about going to the ACC. I think Texas Tech goes to the MWC, and Baylor to CUSA. At least thats what I am hoping for....

My dude Greg Childs needs to redshirt this year .. injury all in his head 
tired.gif

I don't think their will be a Big East when if/when realignment rolls around. (football wise)

I even seen a rumor that said if the NCAA still allows widespread cheating that teams like Texas, Michigan, Penn State, Notre Dame, BYU, etc. will break away and form their own conference. Don't know how true that was but I thought that was an interesting tidbit.

Speaking of Notre Dame it would still be a pipe dream but I still think Beebe needs to make his way up there and throw the kitchen sink at em and see what he can do. At least get the conference back to 12.

I don't think their will be a Big East when if/when realignment rolls around. (football wise)

I even seen a rumor that said if the NCAA still allows widespread cheating that teams like Texas, Michigan, Penn State, Notre Dame, BYU, etc. will break away and form their own conference. Don't know how true that was but I thought that was an interesting tidbit.

Speaking of Notre Dame it would still be a pipe dream but I still think Beebe needs to make his way up there and throw the kitchen sink at em and see what he can do. At least get the conference back to 12.

Great. Here we go again. I think we all knew this was coming. Just didn't think it would be this fast especially after Beebe negotiated what I thought was a pretty good deal for the rest of the schools in the "Big 12."

Anyways I like the new KU football jerseys. Def a bite off of the 'Pro Combat' style that Nike has had out for a couple of years but hey at least we got new uniforms, lol.
And I really think this guy is ready for a break out year now that he is fully accustomed to his position change.

crop_ku_fbc_media_opurum_t640.jpg

Great. Here we go again. I think we all knew this was coming. Just didn't think it would be this fast especially after Beebe negotiated what I thought was a pretty good deal for the rest of the schools in the "Big 12."

Anyways I like the new KU football jerseys. Def a bite off of the 'Pro Combat' style that Nike has had out for a couple of years but hey at least we got new uniforms, lol.
And I really think this guy is ready for a break out year now that he is fully accustomed to his position change.

crop_ku_fbc_media_opurum_t640.jpg

Where is ESPN in all this mess? One has to wonder what they are up to behind the scenes in regards to the Big 12.

Where is ESPN in all this mess? One has to wonder what they are up to behind the scenes in regards to the Big 12.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Bubba should choose Baseball. Idk...tough call tho.

FSU guys, any playmakers on the offense? Like do ya see a player have a breakout year at the WR spot?
Rodney Smith if he can stay focused. I think he will benefit from EJ being able to throw the deep ball consistently.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Bubba should choose Baseball. Idk...tough call tho.

FSU guys, any playmakers on the offense? Like do ya see a player have a breakout year at the WR spot?
Rodney Smith if he can stay focused. I think he will benefit from EJ being able to throw the deep ball consistently.

USC got a glimpse at its defensive future Tuesday afternoon when senior middle linebacker Chris Galippo went down with an injured right shoulder.
Galippo missed the latter portion of practice, thrusting freshman Lamar Dawson into the first-team spotlight.

Coach Lane Kiffin said Galippo’s injury isn’t severe, so the future should remain on hold for a while. But Kiffin likes what he has seen so far from Dawson, a four-star recruit from Junction City, Ky.
Dawson had five tackles during Monday night’s scrimmage, tying for third most on the team. Just as important, he was unfazed by the glare of the Coliseum lights.
“Most of the guys at this point barely can line up once they get in that scenario,

USC got a glimpse at its defensive future Tuesday afternoon when senior middle linebacker Chris Galippo went down with an injured right shoulder.
Galippo missed the latter portion of practice, thrusting freshman Lamar Dawson into the first-team spotlight.

Coach Lane Kiffin said Galippo’s injury isn’t severe, so the future should remain on hold for a while. But Kiffin likes what he has seen so far from Dawson, a four-star recruit from Junction City, Ky.
Dawson had five tackles during Monday night’s scrimmage, tying for third most on the team. Just as important, he was unfazed by the glare of the Coliseum lights.
“Most of the guys at this point barely can line up once they get in that scenario,

Aundrey Walker and Lamar Dawson are going to make some noise.

Cody Kessler shining bright, Scroggins sprained a thumb ligament. Might lose the hold he has on the backup QB spot.

Aundrey Walker and Lamar Dawson are going to make some noise.

Cody Kessler shining bright, Scroggins sprained a thumb ligament. Might lose the hold he has on the backup QB spot.

Back
Top Bottom