2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

ncf_e_crowell_400.jpg

Christine Michael:
Spoiler [+]
christinelc.jpg

Jeff Fuller:
Spoiler [+]
200847.jpg

Cyrus Gray:
Spoiler [+]
200832.jpg

pimp.gif

Christine Michael:
Spoiler [+]
christinelc.jpg

Jeff Fuller:
Spoiler [+]
200847.jpg

Cyrus Gray:
Spoiler [+]
200832.jpg

pimp.gif

I bet if u stand next to Weiss on game day it smells like Porkshoulder in a Smoker

laugh.gif
"More Gay Portis"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

CMike is THE GOODS. Get Cyrus Gray up outta here so Michaels can Cook and get his 1500

I bet if u stand next to Weiss on game day it smells like Porkshoulder in a Smoker

laugh.gif
"More Gay Portis"

laugh.gif
roll.gif

CMike is THE GOODS. Get Cyrus Gray up outta here so Michaels can Cook and get his 1500

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nooooooooooo

laugh.gif

Scott Frost wrote:Any chance he saves Brantley's career or does he just suck?

I think he can make him a respectable SEC QB. He's done wonders for QBs wherever he's been.

Last year was far from being solely Brantley's fault and then his confidence got shook. He was scared of making mistakes. it's why he was captain checkdown. The one that specifically stood out was during the FSU game after he threw a pick, you could see it in his eyes he didn't want any part of playing. It's why I felt he should have transferred because the fan base (for the most part) is unwilling to show patience with him this year. If he plays well to start the year and his confidence grows we can be in good shape and win 8/9 games. If he struggles, the fanbase will jump all over him (he'll be done) and we'll be staring 6 wins right in the face.

Nooooooooooo

laugh.gif

Scott Frost wrote:Any chance he saves Brantley's career or does he just suck?

I think he can make him a respectable SEC QB. He's done wonders for QBs wherever he's been.

Last year was far from being solely Brantley's fault and then his confidence got shook. He was scared of making mistakes. it's why he was captain checkdown. The one that specifically stood out was during the FSU game after he threw a pick, you could see it in his eyes he didn't want any part of playing. It's why I felt he should have transferred because the fan base (for the most part) is unwilling to show patience with him this year. If he plays well to start the year and his confidence grows we can be in good shape and win 8/9 games. If he struggles, the fanbase will jump all over him (he'll be done) and we'll be staring 6 wins right in the face.

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

all the High profile adidas teams wore those Uni's last yr.

the Vol players loved the, esp the DLineman.

**edit
I read where Chickillo is out there ballin in Miami ... (someone's spot being took!!)

Glad Gionni is balling too. I give him 2 years in the weight room, and he'll be up there on Spence level
C̶h̶i̶c̶k̶i̶l̶l̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶n̶o̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶j̶o̶m̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶I̶M̶O̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶3̶-̶4̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ ̶
Chill son we're on the 1st days of pads in the 1st week of camp. 
laugh.gif

Way too early to make projections. The coaches don't even know what's going to happen and which players are going to step up yet.

**edit
I read where Chickillo is out there ballin in Miami ... (someone's spot being took!!)

Glad Gionni is balling too. I give him 2 years in the weight room, and he'll be up there on Spence level
C̶h̶i̶c̶k̶i̶l̶l̶o̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶V̶e̶r̶n̶o̶n̶'̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶O̶j̶o̶m̶o̶'̶s̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶I̶M̶O̶.̶ ̶H̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶3̶-̶4̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ ̶
laugh.gif

Way too early to make projections. The coaches don't even know what's going to happen and which players are going to step up yet.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Michael looks like a bigger, more gay version of Clinton Portis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He looks jacked though. 
sick.gif

I don't think I ever posted this on here but speaking of Clinton Portis, my friend's cousin said she was at the club in DC and somebody tapped her on the shoulder and pointed over to CP and said, "Clinton Portis wants to meet you."
laugh.gif
Apparently they went back to his place and it was real awkward. His mom was there and introduced herself and they all had champagne together, and CP's mom gave this chick a massage b/c she thought she must be worn out from the club 
laugh.gif
 Nice lady I guess.

Michael looks like a bigger, more gay version of Clinton Portis

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He looks jacked though. 
sick.gif

I don't think I ever posted this on here but speaking of Clinton Portis, my friend's cousin said she was at the club in DC and somebody tapped her on the shoulder and pointed over to CP and said, "Clinton Portis wants to meet you."
laugh.gif
Apparently they went back to his place and it was real awkward. His mom was there and introduced herself and they all had champagne together, and CP's mom gave this chick a massage b/c she thought she must be worn out from the club 
laugh.gif
 Nice lady I guess.

Returning O-Line starts for the Pac 12:

1. Colorado, 97 starts
2. Oregon State, 91 starts
3. Cal, 85 starts
4. ASU, 84 starts
5. UCLA, 80 starts
6. WSU, 71 starts
7. UW, 65 starts
8. Utah, 63 starts
9. Oregon, 56 starts
10. Stanford, 50 starts
11. USC, 27 starts
12. Arizona, 1 start

Courtesy of David Locke

1. Colorado, 97 starts
3. Cal, 85 starts
4. ASU, 84 starts
5. UCLA, 80 starts
6. WSU, 71 starts
7. UW, 65 starts
8. Utah, 63 starts
9. Oregon, 56 starts
10. Stanford, 50 starts
11. USC, 27 starts
12. Arizona, 1 start

Courtesy of David Locke

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

**edit

laugh.gif

I worded the last part wrong 
laugh.gif
. I meant to say that up to this point, he's been starting in the 3-4 scheme. Aside from that, I'm still saying that Vernon and Ojomo start at DE

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

**edit

laugh.gif

I worded the last part wrong 
laugh.gif
. I meant to say that up to this point, he's been starting in the 3-4 scheme. Aside from that, I'm still saying that Vernon and Ojomo start at DE

USC going to steamroll people this year.
No reason they shouldnt
you guys means USC right? not SCU

EDIT

sorry to hear that newbs.  went through the same thing last week.  its hard.

USC going to steamroll people this year.
No reason they shouldnt
you guys means USC right? not SCU

EDIT

sorry to hear that newbs.  went through the same thing last week.  its hard.

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

1. Colorado, 97 starts
3. Cal, 85 starts
4. ASU, 84 starts
5. UCLA, 80 starts
6. WSU, 71 starts
7. UW, 65 starts
8. Utah, 63 starts
9. Oregon, 56 starts
10. Stanford, 50 starts