[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

i really dont know what to do with zbo. if i propose a trade to someone lets say zbo for hibbert would u take it? would anyone pick up a hurt zbo

I just dropped Chris Anderson for Marreese Speights. Was that a good move? Considering that Z-Bo is out and Speights will get more PT than Birdman is getting in Denver?

Should I drop Okur and pick up Dragic? Dragic can ball, but I don't see him playing a lot whenever Lowry is back from injury.

Dwight Howard has been KILLING it for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I just dropped Chris Anderson for Marreese Speights. Was that a good move? Considering that Z-Bo is out and Speights will get more PT than Birdman is getting in Denver?

Should I drop Okur and pick up Dragic? Dragic can ball, but I don't see him playing a lot whenever Lowry is back from injury.

pimp.gif

anderson hasnt done anything all season so picking anyone up is better than him at this point. and no dont drop okur for dragic cause lowry will be back tuesday likely. unless theres someone better in FA, keep okur, even though he annoys the hell out of his owners...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Squalie413

i really dont know what to do with zbo. if i propose a trade to someone lets say zbo for hibbert would u take it? would anyone pick up a hurt zbo

if you're desperate drop him. if your team is solid and you think you can hold up a winning record by march then keep him. i would personally drop him because he's out the majority of the season and recovery might take a little long especially conditioning and integrating back onto the court. if theres someone solid you can pick up then you should definitely do it. if not then hold on and hope for the best.

Weekly League
Pick 3

Kyrie, 3: @Uta, @Pho, @LAL
Nene, 4 games: Nor, NJ, Mia, Uta
Blair, 4: @Mil, Hou, Por, Pho
Tyrus, 5: @NY, Hou, @Atl, Det, GS
Hickson, 4: @Phi, @Tor, @Hou, @Dal

Originally Posted by diew its james

^go with it. tyreke will give you headaches all season long.

I'm trusting you guys. Any other opinions? But I think I'll pull the trigger, but Tyreke's last two games under the new coach has made me skeptical. 

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

I'm trusting you guys. Any other opinions? But I think I'll pull the trigger, but Tyreke's last two games under the new coach has made me skeptical. 
Not trying to be biased.... but when healthy Tyreke>>>>>>>Jrue
Only way I do that trade is if you are really uncomfortable knowing that Tyreke's feet could go out. But even after last night, he is looking ok thus far

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Only way I do that trade is if you are really uncomfortable knowing that Tyreke's feet could go out. But even after last night, he is looking ok thus far

I respect your hardcore following behind the Kings, no matter how bad they are doing, but that's bias to the max
laugh.gif
. No hard feelings. I enjoy watching Reke play though, maybe that's why it's hard for me to do, but he has been inconsistent this season. 

Traded Eric Gordon for ray ray
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. He dropped 22 against Philly couple days ago when he came back from knee soreness and I knew he was gonna get hurt again so I pulled the trigger. Next thing u know he's out 3 weeks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I respect your hardcore following behind the Kings, no matter how bad they are doing, but that's bias to the max
laugh.gif
. No hard feelings. I enjoy watching Reke play though, maybe that's why it's hard for me to do, but he has been inconsistent this season. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damb. Dude has been inconsistent no doubt, but as a fan I am putting the blame singularly on Westphal. Dude ruined pretty much everyone on that team.... if you are worried about his performance and not so much his feet, I'd give him another week or two to see how he does with Smart.

I just traded Reke away because I wanted a traditional PG that dishes the ball more; I still think Jrue is worth more but watching Reke's play for another wk or 2 is a good idea. Just traded Nene for Horford 
smokin.gif

^jrue will get you good percentages,3's,stls,asts no matter what. tyreke can be on and off. id take jrue anyday, but the new system in sac seems to be benefiting tyreke. hope tyreke makes up for last years garbage season that he had...

is this a good trade?

I'm trading Harden and D.Collison for Rondo?

my team : L.Williams, Kev. Martin, Danilo G, Aldridge, Hibbert, Psycho T, Beasely, Favors, Steph Curry, Nate Rob, Jarret Jack and Odom

Im not even going to bother dropping Zbo..In my 16 team league I havent seen anyone worth picking up off waivers and my team has been dominating the past 2 match ups

Originally Posted by jongjong24

is this a good trade?

I'm trading Harden and D.Collison for Rondo?

my team : L.Williams, Kev. Martin, Danilo G, Aldridge, Hibbert, Psycho T, Beasely, Favors, Steph Curry, Nate Rob, Jarret Jack and Odom

i'd keep them. you have a lot of pg's already and harden is playing very well. collison is on and off but he'll get you 10 and 5 at the end of the season anyway

Would anyone here drop Jimmer for Dorrell Wright?

Wright's o-rank is 27 and Jimmer is like 145. I know Wright is playing bad but it can't last forever...

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

pimp.gif

anderson hasnt done anything all season so picking anyone up is better than him at this point. and no dont drop okur for dragic cause lowry will be back tuesday likely. unless theres someone better in FA, keep okur, even though he annoys the hell out of his owners...
laugh.gif
Somebody picked up Dragic anyways. But I already dropped Birdman for Speights. There's nobody good left in my league's FA, because there's 20 of us.
laugh.gif

I guess I'll keep Okur, even though he hasn't been doing much for me lately. Glad I have Dwight and Perkins as my other C's.

And I would keep Harden. Harden has been balling lately and he's on my team, too.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Would anyone here drop Jimmer for Dorrell Wright?

Wright's o-rank is 27 and Jimmer is like 145. I know Wright is playing bad but it can't last forever...

jimmer hasn't really done anything this season so i don't know why people would want him. dorell has been in a slump and it's probably due to the new coaching, but he still gets 30 minutes a game and that is more valuable than anything jimmer can give you in 18 min

^i thnk so. dalembert hasnt seen more than 23 minutes this season and his numbers are never really that good anyway. hes not an offensive player and he barely gives you defensive stats. speights has more upside and would probably be better in the long run.

What should i do with tony douglas
I am in for waivers to grab jameer nelson and drop him.  Smart?
I figure once b. diddy is healthy he is then num 3 behind shumpert so grab a starter now.

I also and stuck with jimmer right now.....not too sure what to do with him drop him for Chalmers? Carl Landry? Shawn Merrion? maybe tyrus thomas?

Back
Top Bottom