2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do yall think the value is on these Thabo Sefolosha game/practice worn "autographed" (actually he just wrote his number on the bottom, actually probably the equipment manager did) Nike Air Hyperquickness sz16s are? Should I hurry up and eBay them before he crushes their value? Are they worth more just without even associating them to him? I paid $100 for them, think I'll recoup?

View media item 987079

Ibaka day to day now?

Them senzu beans from Master Roshi doing work.
pimp.gif

What do yall think the value is on these Thabo Sefolosha game/practice worn "autographed" (actually he just wrote his number on the bottom, actually probably the equipment manager did) Nike Air Hyperquickness sz16s are? Should I hurry up and eBay them before he crushes their value? Are they worth more just without even associating them to him? I paid $100 for them, think I'll recoup?
"I'll give you $175. Wait... are those Thabo's? I'll give you $110." 
laugh.gif

:rofl:

son's gonna wipe off dude's "autograph" before putting 'em up....:lol:

Last edited:
Dead friday night with it thunderstorming in NYC.

I was rewatching game 6 and 7 of last years finals between the Heat and Spurs. Wow was that a MAN'S game. Clearly the two best teams go straight toe to toe. That passion from the Spurs, lebron with no headband, everyone diving everywhere, etc :smokin

I was rewatching game 6 and 7 of last years finals between the Heat and Spurs. Wow was that a MAN'S game. Clearly the two best teams go straight toe to toe. That passion from the Spurs, lebron with no headband, everyone diving everywhere, etc :smokin

Did the same thing yesterday :lol: the level of intensity from both sides was incredible.

Did the same thing yesterday :lol: the level of intensity from both sides was incredible.

Amazing man. Spurs played so uncharacteristically last couple of minutes of both games. Turnovers, rushing shots, giving up offensive boards, missing FTs. Gotta give it up to Miami for staying that focused and still in the game.

Amazing man. Spurs played so uncharacteristically last couple of minutes of both games. Turnovers, rushing shots, giving up offensive boards, missing FTs. Gotta give it up to Miami for staying that focused and still in the game.

Lebron James was straight awe inspiring in games 6 & 7 man. Talk about willing a team to a championship.

Come to think of it, Lebron James in must win / big type game scenarios throughout his career has been incredible...historically incredible. Makes you wonder where the "he isn't clutch" criticism came from.

Lebron James was straight awe inspiring in games 6 & 7 man. Talk about willing a team to a championship.

Come to think of it, Lebron James in must win / big type game scenarios throughout his career has been incredible...historically incredible. Makes you wonder where the "he isn't clutch" criticism came from.
From the 2011 finals.

Yep, stemmed from the 2011 finals. Lebron shutting everyone up forever, Bosh with the super hustle, Ray doing what everyone hates/loves him for :smh: :smokin

Come to think of it, Wade didnt really do anything in those final minutes. He just coasted as the sidekick :lol:

Last edited:
Yep, stemmed from the 2011 finals. Lebron shutting everyone up forever, Bosh with the super hustle, Ray doing what everyone hates/loves him for :smh: :smokin

Come to think of it, Wade didnt really do anything in those final minutes. He just coasted as the sidekick :lol:

Wade came through in game 4, 6, and 7 If i'm not mistaken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom