2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude had two huge turnovers with less than 40 seconds to go of game 6 last year, along with a couple misses from three.

If Ray Allen didn't hit that shot, Lebron gets crucified all summer. Jesus literally saved that boy.

So just ignore the awesome fourth quarter and game he had huh?

Because of some interviews?

Oh.
Bringing in Gentry and VDN for interviews sends out terrible messages, why are they even bothering with them? If you don't agree, that's your opinion and I respect it. We've seen a pattern of bizarre decisions from the Cavs' organization and these fall right in line with Cleveland being Cleveland

Last edited:
When Lebron's headband came off and he thought nothing of it, dozens of NTers pissed down their legs in fear.

Historical moment like Kobe dropping 40 with a broken finger and MJ playing with the flu.
Dudes on here went crazy.

happy.gif

Last edited:
Bringing in Gentry and VDN for interviews sends out terrible messages, why are they even bothering with them? If you don't agree, that's your opinion and I respect it. We've seen a pattern of bizarre decisions from the Cavs' organization and these fall right in line with Cleveland being Cleveland

I just feel like they're in no rush to find a coach yet and these guys being interviewed are just being used as experience for David Griffin (GM)

Who knows, though.

They've just made so many weird decisions in the past few years. not necessarily bad ones because I don't they drafted that badly but these picks were just so random and the coaching decisions just don't make sense.

Fire a dude

Hire him back

Fire him again

So goofy.

Chris Grant may be the dumbest GM of all time

Yeah but he's come up huge in soooo many other moments that I just thought it was unfair to label him as "unclutch" or whatever just because he had a bad series.

Man I've been saying this! Even in that run leading up to the finals he had some clutch moments. But that was an epic choke job v. Dallas, no way around it.

Im not sure why David Fizdale is not getting any buzz for  a coaching gig. If I were the Cavs he would def be on my short list of candidates

They've just made so many weird decisions in the past few years. not necessarily bad ones because I don't they drafted that badly but these picks were just so random and the coaching decisions just don't make sense.

Fire a dude

Hire him back

Fire him again

So goofy.

Chris Grant may be the dumbest GM of all time
Exactly. Bizarre. A lot of them bad though, in my opinion. Some of the decisions considered "bad" are overblown but a lot of decisions were terrible dating back to the LeBron era

whats wrong with VDN?
It's just another unnecessary risk. How many risks have they already taken since the LeBron era?

VDN got too much blame for the Clippers but I still don't think he's exactly proved himself worthy of being a desired head coach. If he's your contingency plan then maybe, but you have a chance to go out and get anyone in the world. VDN is the guy you reach out to first?

Lebron James was straight awe inspiring in games 6 & 7 man. Talk about willing a team to a championship.

Come to think of it, Lebron James in must win / big type game scenarios throughout his career has been incredible...historically incredible. Makes you wonder where the "he isn't clutch" criticism came from.

Dudes would rather hold on to 2011 over all the amazing **** he's done in the clutch before and since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom