2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like OKC to make it a competitive series and so long as Ibaka is truly healthy and cleared.. I'm all for it.

But the over/under on Willis Reed references tonight is about 5 right now... if the game was on ESPN.. it would be about 21.

Last edited:
How the hell Serge go from out the whole post season to 100% no restrictions??!! :lol:

Somebody lying/lied about something

How the hell Serge go from out the whole post season to 100% no restrictions??!! :lol:

Somebody lying/lied about something

Like I said, I think the Thunder thought they could survive for a bit without him. Remember, they never said he was completely done for the playoffs. They just "expected" him to be done. Even from Day 1, they said he could come back for the Finals (if they made it that far). And, no restrictions doesn't mean he's fully healthy. It's a desperation move to see if they can get ANYTHING from him to have an impact.

They could get blown out again, but it still doesn't mean Ibaka has little impact.

It could mean the Spurs are that good, that OKC has problems beyond Ibaka, or that Ibaka just had a bad game.

Your 3rd best player and defensive anchor almost always has a large impact.

Reggie Jackson gets a start? They might have been serious when they said Thabo has played his last minute with the Thunder. Oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom