2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
And in news no one cares about besides bhz and the three T'Wolves fans on this board, Dave Joerger has decided to remain in Memphis.

And in news no one cares about besides bhz and the three T'Wolves fans on this board, Dave Joerger has decided to remain in Memphis.
eek.gif

Pera still might get rid of him, no? Even though he's not trying to pay up.

A perennial playoff team in the West with a legit chance each season of making it far and they're in disarray.
mean.gif

I don't care how bhz spins it...their new owner has done too much in a short amount of time for me to think he's not the "bad guy".

Thank you, Scott Brooks, for at least making an effort to make adjustments. Hope it all works.

Honestly don't think Ibaka will be effective at all word to David Lee last year in the playoffs but kudos to him for playing.

We're bringing up regular season again like it matters?
So you think the league's best player wouldn't maintain his volume and efficiency against the #22 defense in the playoffs? :lol:

All the other aforementioned points stand, which is probably why u didn't touch on those :lol:. 5 game series max

so you're saying Lebron would single handedly beat the Mavs?

I'm talking about 3pt defense you're talking about team defense. The Mavs prevented many of the Spurs 3s which is why Danny, Marco, and Patty were damn near ghost for 90% of the series. Spurs won that series because of the points in the paint and Splitter.

The Mavs played great 3pt defense in the playoffs. If you contain Miami's open 3s they're in trouble.
Fam I brought up Wade in my previous post :lol:

And again, the Spurs shot 38% from deep in the series. That is not good defense from Dallas at all. That percentage would be right near the top of the league.

They're not a good defensive team overall, a Bron/healthy Wade tandem would have a field day, leading to wide open looks for all the shooters

Last edited:

Pera still might get rid of him, no? Even though he's not trying to pay up.

A perennial playoff team in the West with a legit chance each season of making it far and they're in disarray. :smh:

I don't care how bhz spins it...their new owner has done too much in a short amount of time for me to think he's not the "bad guy".

Smart choice
Pera reportedly convinced Joerger to stay last night.

Seems fishy to me. Maybe Joerger is waiting for Pera to change his mind, fire him (collect his money) and then go to Minnesota? :lol:

Last edited:
This Ibaka thing is so weird. Now I'm convinced they thought they could just roll without him, and once they were staring a 3-0 deficit in the face after two blowouts, they were like "okay, let's clear him to play".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom