2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now PG is wrong for telling the truth & wanting lebron to be his mentor

Wasnt kobe melo's mentor/bff
Wanting a mentor isn't bad but when that mentor plays for a direct rival and doesn't even view you in that light aside from a few daps on court there's a problem. Especially when you end up throwing your teammate under the bus.

And even if your outgunned you gotta have the mentality that you can match them. Or else you might as well not even play.

Yea, save the mentoring talk for the summer. You're nearing the brink of being eliminated and like "Nah Lance, chill, chill" lol

And this is the environment they want him to take less than market value to come back too....LOL

why even say you think you're getting in lebrons head when you're down in the series, foh focus on the next game, but pg threw him under the bus because he didnt back up his statement to the public :rofl: now i see who roy was talking about with the selfish teammate statement, lance saying anything to make headlines

Paul George is a *** for that. It amazes me how lebron got these guys hypnotized. He doesn't want to help you, he wants to scout you to either

A. Destroy you after learning your weakness
B. recruit you

Reminds me of the stories of MJ buying dudes gifts so they wouldn't go as hard

If PG had Lance's homicidal attitude the Pacers would be a helluva lot tougher.

George has had one weird *** year. :smh:

PG, is done. When your mentality like that it's a wrap. You are trying to take Lebron out in his prime, this isn't Kobe and Jordan, Jordan was after his prime when he took Kobe in and Kobe was just beginning.

This what's wrong with the league these days.

I would agree PG needs to get it together and man up

Paul George is a *** for that. It amazes me how lebron got these guys hypnotized. He doesn't want to help you, he wants to scout you to either

A. Destroy you after learning your weakness
B. recruit you

Reminds me of the stories of MJ buying dudes gifts so they wouldn't go as hard
640x640.jpeg.175f93b0c73e0131f6c422000a2d0e7b.large

Mos def Heat now, dudes with the most talent are fake tough guys in the NBA. Bron don't even look right talking trash seems so forced.

Back in the day even Magic and Isaiah after sharing women the night before wanted to punch each other on the court.

Y'all act surprised PG is soft like Charmin
He been like that since the 2nd half of the season

why even say you think you're getting in lebrons head when you're down in the series, foh focus on the next game, but pg threw him under the bus because he didnt back up his statement to the public :rofl: now i see who roy was talking about with the selfish teammate statement, lance saying anything to make headlines

that's lance. he's all in as far as hating and trying to beat the heat. pg...not so much
i swear, if pg and lance contract came up at the same time, bird would probably give the money to lance (not all of it, but you get the point)

and to think, lance was gonna hook him up with candy :lol:
#teambonding

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom