2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's lance. he's all in as far as hating and trying to beat the heat. pg...not so much
i swear, if pg and lance contract came up at the same time, bird would probably give the money to lance (not all of it, but you get the point)

and to think, lance was gonna hook him up with candy :lol:
#teambonding

I thought candy retired after she banked 100k

the phrase 'throwing someone under the bus' gets so misused that its lost its meaning

cant wait for the game tonight

That Grizz article...

1312372233754.gif

If Zbo wants to give Memphis a chance to add more pieces to the roster, he needs to accept no more than a 3yr/$30M deal. The last thing we need is for the franchise to be handicapped by another bad contract especially with Conley and Gasol being due for extensions soon.

If it was up to me, I would much rather let him walk. He's going to be 34 years old very soon and I'll hate to invest another 3-4 years in him at that age.

Last edited:
Kevin Love to DC...? :nerd:

Wizards Considered 'Stealth Candidate' To Pursue Kevin Love
May 26, 2014 3:38 PM EDT

Love_Kevin_min_120126.jpg

The Washington Wizards are a "stealth candidate" for Kevin Love, whose future with the Minnesota Timberwolves has been put in question recently.

Love's father, Stan, played for the then-Bullets in the 1970s and gave his son the middle name "Wesley" after Wes Unseld.

Love has a soft spot for the Wizards.

Any potential deal, however, could ultimately die if the Timberwolves ask for Bradley Beal.

Via David Aldridge/NBA.com

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...idered-Stealth-Candidate-To-Pursue-Kevin-Love

Minny would obviously want Beal, IF Love agrees to re-sign I would seriously consider it. But I doubt our management will want to give him up and risk Love opting out

Last edited:
It needs to be made clear that Kevin Love won't be signing an extension with anyone if he does get traded. He stands to make more money being a free agent. It's why him not extending with the T'Wolves and wanting to be a free agent next summer isn't that big of a deal.

However, for the right team I could see him opting in for 2016 (basically two year trial period of sorts) like how Chris Paul did with the Clippers.

**** that dude. He's actually pretty down to Earth if you meet him or ask for pics or whatevers (Nauzi too who is the weird chic who dresses in Tinkerbell outfit), but they think they're such big **** they recently decided to go on News9 whining how they can't afford their lower level season tickets anymore and begging fans to pay for their's, asked for $10,00 and made a GoFundMe page. Their tickets combined don't cost close to 10 racks, not even half! I called her out over it in a facebook message and she rambling about related expenses and playoffs (even if we made the finals wouldn't add up to 10 racks). So far they've only raised like $900. I know that's you boy @BLASTERCOMBO but they turned a lot of people off to them with that move.

:lol: he was a college buddy but haven't spoken to him in a while.

To his defense he's been doing that since the thunder had their 20 game winning season :lol:

Still, going on the news asking people to pay for THEIR tickets was some ********. Did I ever send you that video of my "friend" interviewing him by the way? I been looking for it but I think she deleted her youtube

Look at this ****

http://www.news9.com/story/24896992...art=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9914530

Last edited:
Wiz should absolutely try to pursue Love. Resigning Gortat an Ariza would lock them into the 45 win range for the next couple of years. I would let them both walk an let Otto shine next season. Then you'll be an attractive destination for a big name free agent (KD) in a couple of years

Wiz should absolutely try to pursue Love. Resigning Gortat an Ariza would lock them into the 45 win range for the next couple of years. I would let them both walk an let Otto shine next season. Then you'll be an attractive destination for a big name free agent (KD) in a couple of years

Nene, gortat and love? Somebody gotta go

and in what fantasy land do you expect Wizards to keep Beal, Wall, Ariza, and Gortat and bring in Love? :rofl:

I dont see a deal happening because they will ask for Beal. If they take Ariza and Nene or something then its a no brainer IMO

That's weak. Back your teammate up in public, admonish him in private.
Seriously PG, defend your own guys in public... LOL. This team has issues. I just want Miami to end this series already, Indiana is a bunch of posers. You talked all this trash, now back it up...

Paul George is a *** for that. It amazes me how lebron got these guys hypnotized. He doesn't want to help you, he wants to scout you to either

A. Destroy you after learning your weakness
B. recruit you

Reminds me of the stories of MJ buying dudes gifts so they wouldn't go as hard
I remember Van Gundy called him out on that & Jordan gave the Knicks 51 & barked at Van Gundy after the game :lol:

Last edited:
Melo going to dc
He's definitely leaving NYC if Phil doesnt want to give Melo max contract to see if he is really committed to winning and not about the money that only knicks can give him!

You leave NY to go to a contender!

You stay in NY to get the most money!

You dont stay in NY to take less money!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom