2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe with the top 4 picks going to the East and a couple top FAs in the West going to the East there could be some balance again.

Trigger Happy Holden

Wonder what happend to him

im sure he's still around.

i remember when the ____ Girl Appreciation/ Booty threads first started popping

dude peeked his head in there and lost his damn MIND banning people left and right :lol:

now look at those threads now compared to then?

ahh memories

He's definitely leaving NYC if Phil doesnt want to give Melo max contract to see if he is really committed to winning and not about the money that only knicks can give him!

You leave NY to go to a contender!
You stay in NY to get the most money!

You dont stay in NY to take less money!!!

He'll stay in ny for less money if amare opts out & takes less money, but i dont think thats happening

dude peeked his head in there and lost his damn MIND banning people left and right :lol:

ahh memories

i got nostalgic thinking back

Trigger Happy Holden

Wonder what happend to him

ahh memories

Even in Forum 16

Shutting down threads posting free mixtape music :lol:

That Grizz article...

1312372233754.gif
....remember when posting this gif was a bannable offense?

i think that was one of Ned Flanders 'er i mean Holden's moments when he stumbled into the wrong thread and called himself cleaning things up
def remember that 
mean.gif

dont think anything wrong with what lance is really trying to do

jet terry and deshawn stevenson were doing it. just got to get it done on the court

my prediction...teams hold court from here on out and heat finish in 6

“He’s doing it to the wrong guy. He’s barking up the wrong tree. LeBron is the same way, he feeds off that kind of energy.”

The whole PG quote. Don't think it's all that messed up, not saying that PG thinks bron is above lance slander but just saying don't give lebron a reason (more) to show out

But at the same time I agree he should've been more low key about it or not said anything to the media at all

Kevin Love to DC...? :nerd:

Wizards Considered 'Stealth Candidate' To Pursue Kevin Love
May 26, 2014 3:38 PM EDT

Love_Kevin_min_120126.jpg

The Washington Wizards are a "stealth candidate" for Kevin Love, whose future with the Minnesota Timberwolves has been put in question recently.

Love's father, Stan, played for the then-Bullets in the 1970s and gave his son the middle name "Wesley" after Wes Unseld.

Love has a soft spot for the Wizards.

Any potential deal, however, could ultimately die if the Timberwolves ask for Bradley Beal.

Via David Aldridge/NBA.com

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...idered-Stealth-Candidate-To-Pursue-Kevin-Love

Minny would obviously want Beal, IF Love agrees to re-sign I would seriously consider it. But I doubt our management will want to give him up and risk Love opting out

Yes :smile:

I'm curious to see if the Heat will even use their min-MLE.

A lot of money will be committed to next season whether the players opt in for another year or opt out to sign a longer contract.

PG gotta bring his A game tonight down in miami hell need to to do it on both ends if pacers stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom