2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly i think tonight is when brooks not playing the young guys the 2nd half of the season is going to come back and bite us.. and obviously pop will make adjustments..and not sure ibaka will play THAT great again tonight

perkins was in foul trouble early which gave way to adams playing twice as many mins.. and brooks gave lamb 18 mins (a good chunk of which was in the 1st half, which may have been because fish had to leave to get stitches) and he played great

i guess my only hope is that he gave fisher 18 mins (which may have been because he had to leave to get stitches) and butler 20 and neither was all that great.. aside from each having a big 3

Pop makes some adjustments, tony will stop playing like he's Jeremy Lin and spurs get an easy W tonight. The thunder were riding that emotional return of ibaka after he was all but ruled out the remainder of the playoffs, that whole story is over now and they get that work.

There's been a complete 180 in here about the Indiana Pacers and Got To Catch Them All PG24 :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Whole Pacers squad full of clowns smh. I dislike the Heat because they're a rival, but I'm almost inclined to root for them over Indy. These dudes deserve to lose in the worst way, talk about fraud. Never seen anything like this and I can guarantee you this will be the last you see of this team as its currently configured. That situation is bound to fall apart in the offseason.

P.S. - Is now a good time to discuss Melo vs PG or nah?

I think it is time to discuss Melo vs PG :smokin

Maaan its over for my guys. Great season nonetheless. Like homie said above, it's over for this team as it's currently configured. The good thing about Lance's inconsistency during the second half of the season is that he hurt is market value a little. Hopefully we can sign him for around JR smith range

:smh:

Melo been doing it for too long PG can't even carry a team, he's a step above the other guy status......Melo top tier and PG is mid tier no shame in that.

there's 2-3 guys sitting below the king. melo and pg are in the "everybody else" category

cant even compare the two careers. one just getting started but at the same rate, dude gonna have same patches at melo's age

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom