Status
Not open for further replies.
BRUH

roll.gif

I CANT
Can you even?

jmW6MfQ.jpg

that's about right... :lol:

PG talking like he's an old man calling lance young, man if they can't stick together, they damn sure can't win together....I wouldn't never want to sign p.George ever.. Who wants that disloyalty in there locker room. Would never fly in chicago

Indiana really abouta' lose to Miami a third straight postseason. Has any team in the history of the NBA been outed by the same opponent repeatedly like Miami has been doing to Indiana?

Watch OKC win three straight against San Antonio.

Indiana really abouta' lose to Miami a third straight postseason. Has any team in the history of the NBA been outed by the same opponent repeatedly like Miami has been doing to Indiana?

the sacramento queens 00-02

but they kings were really really close, if that matters >D

Last edited:

da kings did to LA

but you're only at the opposite end of the spectrum of what you purport me to be
http://niketalk.com/t/541796/official-2013-nba-offseason-thread/20970#post_18816412

but you're only at the opposite end of the spectrum of what you purport yourself to be
beh235 is right about Bynum being an underachiever (injuries have to be mentioned though), but he always made it sound like Drew was a total scrub when playing. Word to that quote you posted.

I went to go look for it too and I got distracted by these on the same page

laugh.gif

awwsome is cool but fam is the KING of the early crowning movement. Bruh leads the league in in-the-moment statements.
roll.gif
daaaammnnn homie they put you up on summer jam 

Lakers took out the Blazers in 97, 98, 2000, 01, and 02.

They also got the Kings in 2000, 01, and 02.

And the Spurs in 01, 02, and 04. (But the Spurs got them in 03)

rck3sactown rck3sactown

the sacramento queens 00-02

but they kings were really really close, if that matters >D

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/122776"PMatic" url="/t/593997/2013-2014-nba-playoffs-thread-san-antonio-spurs-oklahoma-city-thunder-9/7050#post_20726315"]The Lakers beat the Jazz three straight years, from 2008-2010.

Jordan's Bulls lost to the Pistons 3 years in a row from '88-'90.

Lakers took out the Blazers in 97, 98, 2000, 01, and 02.

They also got the Kings in 2000, 01, and 02.

And the Spurs in 01, 02, and 04. (But the Spurs got them in 03)

The summer jam screen :rofl:

Dave Joerger is now receiving a contract extension from 2 years to 4 years (team option & coach option).

Wow.

dude what the hell are the Grizz doing? :lol:

:lol: i have no idea.

I think a lot of the leaked information from previous weeks came from Levien's camp, which made things look worse than they really were. All in all, Pera likes Joerger and its not as serious as people were making it.

Its just crazy how all of this happens in the span of one week.

Joerger says he wants playmakin and to get the ball out of Mike Conley's hands. Said it can be the 2 or 3. Ranked it as 1) playmaking, 2) 3 point shooting, 3) IQ, 4) athleticism. Who fits that criteria? :nerd:

Last edited:
As much as i hate to say this but if Lebron win the Finals this time. I will have to take my hater shade off and crown him the best all the around player of this generation :smh:. Not the best skilled or iso player but the best all the around player.

Indiana is such a disappointment. They got all the tools needed to beat Miami. They just couldn't stay discipline. Turn overs really killed them. Look like Miami got another easy trip to Finals again for 3rd time in row.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom