2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i hate to say this but if Lebron win the Finals this time. I will have to take my hater shade off and crown him the best all the around player of this generation :smh:. Not the best skilled or iso player but the best all the around player.

Make your way on over to the hater unification thread so those shades don't have to come off.

As much as i hate to say this but if Lebron win the Finals this time. I will have to take my hater shade off and crown him the best all the around player of this generation :smh:. Not the best skilled or iso player but the best all the around player.

Indiana is such a disappointment. They got all the tools needed to beat Miami. They just couldn't stay discipline. Turn overs really killed them. Look like Miami got another easy trip to Finals again for 3rd time in row.

2012 nor was 2013 an easy trip to the finals, when both ecf went to game 7.

Indiana is such a disappointment. They got all the tools needed to beat Miami. They just couldn't stay discipline. Turn overs really killed them. Look like Miami got another easy trip to Finals again for 3rd time in row.

Man I dislike the way lebron did things and all of that, I can't stand seeing the join up team getting rings, means Nada in history TO ME cause the way it was done...

But, I constantly watch lebron and to say he's not the best of his new generation is ccrazy.. All around hes a monster, 1 on 1 hes got it.

He is never Micheal though, he's got an amazing supporting cast to help him
when he's missing layups,free throws...

I'm just happy he grew up.and learned to shut his mouth
I can respect the growth but never will respect THE DECISION

Spurs in 6 all day,

Let old man Duncan rest in peace

Last edited:
I've always thought Bron would be the greatest when it's all said and done.

We shall see though.

He's not even 30, yet.

wizards lost to cavs 06-08 
grin.gif
That Wizards/Cavs 'beginning of rivalry' thing was fun while it lasted.
it woulda been more fun if we hadn't got robbed in a couple of games, all of those series could have easily gone 7

honestly when durant is on he flows so smooth within the gameand makes it look so easy that i think he's the best generational talent of the last 10 years

Man I dislike the way lebron did things and all of that, I can't stand seeing the join up team getting rings, means Nada in history TO ME cause the way it was done...

But, I constantly watch lebron and to say he's not the best of his new generation is ccrazy.. All around hes a monster, 1 on 1 hes got it.

He is never Micheal though, he's got an amazing supporting cast to help him
when he's missing layups,free throws...

I'm just happy he grew up.and learned to shut his mouth
I can respect the growth but never will respect THE DECISION

Spurs in 6 all day,

Let old man Duncan rest in peace

The decision" brought in 3 million for boys and girls club, if u can't respect that then UR not human

^^^ Nah. LeBron's too smart to want to really deal with the West except in the Finals.

I know I bet lebron wakes up every day and kisses the picture of Ray Allen thats he has on his nightstand

But Ray Allens 3 pointer only tied the game....It didn't win it.
Im pretty sure The Heat won the Championship in game 7 and not 6.

Last edited:
The decision" brought in 3 million for boys and girls club, if u can't respect that then UR not human

Haha going on tv like your some special with no rings.. Melo went to NY the right way i respect that, I'll never respect that pre Madonna garbage...

Ok great 3 mil or any amount to kids that need it I'm all for that, don't put words in my mouth,man you know damn well exactly what I was talking about

Nothing 2 do with kids

Last edited:
^^^ Nah. LeBron's too smart to want to really deal with the West except in the Finals.
Came across this today:

"In 3 years, including this year, the Heat have played two 50 win Eastern Conf teams, 2012 Pacers (adjusted for strike) and 2014 Pacers. That's it. "

Julius F. Wrek

Just had a 5-7 min convo with Steve Javie. That might be the closest I ever get to Michael Jordan :wow:

I'm shaking :wow: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom