2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Ray Allens 3 pointer only tied the game....It didn't win it.
Im pretty sure The Heat won the Championship in game 7 and not 6.

Listen listen listen

Ray Allen don't make that shot, one of the greatest shots in nba finals history if. Allen don't make that shot which stopped spurs from winning

then it would of been over for James with goat talk

he would of been swept under a rug as a great player that didn't have it in em TWICE..

He wouldn't never be compared to mike again. He beat an unexperienced okc to get a first ring not champions

They barely pulled it off against real champions via spurs,

You know this man ray Allen don't knock down that shot your boy would of been TOAST

And the media would of been da jelly haha

Last edited:
Haha going on tv like your some special with no rings.. Melo went to NY the right way i respect that, I'll never respect that pre Madonna garbage...

Ok great 3 mil or any amount to kids that need it I'm all for that, don't put words in my mouth,man you know damn well exactly what I was talking about

Nothing 2 do with kids
we often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to take something very valuable for granite

Listen listen listen

Ray Allen don't make that shot, one of the greatest shots in nba finals history if. Allen don't make that shot

then it would of been over for James with goat talk

he would of been swept under a rug as a great player that didn't have it in em TWICE..

He wouldn't never be compared to mike again. He beat an unexperienced okc to get a first ring not champions

They barely pulled it off against real champions via spurs,

You know this man ray Allen don't knock down that shot your boy would of been TOAST

And the media would of been da jelly haha
That's the case for many greats in history, not sure why you keep bringing this up.

Role players have hit game deciding shots in the finals, that's why it's a team sport.

I always thought the Melo trade was overrated, I preferred the pieces they had prior to the trade. Felt like a real team, too bad Amar'e didn't pan out.

Last edited:
IF my aunt had a penis she'd be my Uncle.

Ray made the shot. Heat won. The End.

Instead of hoping that LeBron loses just open your eyes and accept the fact that you are WITNESSing greatness.

I forgot Joe Crawford is officiating the OKC game tonight.

I take back what I said about the Spurs winning tonight...OKC ties this up 2-2.

So Kobe gets all the praise for their 3 peat when Shaq was the Finals MVP all 3 times?

You guys are sad. Just appreciate James. once in a generation player.

Last edited:
I just don't uunderstand how a bulls fan can complain about how they teamed up when bulls management was trying to do the same exact thing in Chicago it makes no sense. You were hoping and praying dudes would come there in 2010. Y'all thought you had dwade but he fooled you guys.

we often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-madonnas, but you seem to take something very valuable for granite

Taking nothing for granite I didn't say it's not great that money was raised that's.amazing 3 mil to needy kids how can you take it for granite...you damn well know what I was.talking bout...

I'm taking my talents to work so don't bother replying I don't want to hear it

Last edited:
Taking nothing for granite I didn't say it's not great that money was raised that's.amazing 3 mil to needy kids how can you take it for granite...you damn well know what I was.talking bout...

I'm taking my talents to work so don't bother replying I don't want to hear it
this man knows…granite countertops are the bees knees

Last edited:
You guys are STILL arguing over the decision? :lol: :lol:

Let that **** go. His play on the court has spoken for itself. Let him be great.

Yeah don't mean you need to acknowledge it... I don't feed attention hungry dummies I much rather feed homeless people in real life which I do

LeBronBlockHill.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom