Still the best Westbrook dunk though:

sick.gif
Tonight's dunk was better than that one
That dunk was made by C Webb's OD reaction
laugh.gif
i was at this game by the way.  And the Kings won
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 at ****riding a man who dont even know you exist and wouldnt give u red cent and worrying about his money
If you're talking about me, I'm not **** riding Sterling. I couldn't care less about him or his money. I'm just speaking out against incorrect views of what is and is not legal in America.
no i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to ohmygosher

and i never said it was illegal for him to speak, i said it should be illegal for him to say "dont bring black people to my games"

:lol:  at ****riding a man who dont even know you exist and wouldnt give u red cent and worrying about his money

If you're talking about me, I'm not **** riding Sterling. I couldn't care less about him or his money. I'm just speaking out against incorrect views of what is and is not legal in America.

and i never said it was illegal for him to speak, i said it should be illegal for him to say "dont bring black people to my games"

You srs?

Citing the First Amendment doesn't really have anything to do with Sterling.

The NBA isn't a branch of the federal government. The NBA is a club that owners buy into it, they have to abide by the rules set by that club. While the rules don't say "You can't say racist things" they do include the ability to vote out an owner.

I only brought it up because he had posted that what Sterling said should be illegal. If it were illegal, then the First Amendment would apply because that means there's a law making it illegal. I know that the NBA is well within it's right to boot his ***. I'm hoping they do, the team sells, and he doesn't fight it just to drag out this ****** situation. However, being the a**hole that he is, I'm guessing he will do whatever he can to be a pain in the ***.

Gotcha, I wasn't aware of the prior conversation.. just throwing that out there because I have seen some people talk about the NBA violating his First Amendment rights.

Last edited:
I've said enough about this stupid guy (Sterling) and his money, so I guess I'm done with this argument. Besides, the real point here is that he is getting his punishment. The power he is losing is going to hurt more than if he lost out on the money from the sale anyways. Hopefully, whoever gets the money once he dies will be a better human than he was.

Edit: No worries big j 33 big j 33 . It's an important point to make.

Last edited:
Great punishment billion+ in profits...

I want Magic to get this bad..

Direct smack in the face to that racist peice of trash

Last edited:
I don't like Donald T as much as the next man but how yall want him not be able to keep the money from a business he owns?

Yeah it sucks that $1B+ is the "punishment", but I really think that he's already so rich that he cares more about the power and control that come from owning a team. Especially, considering the remarks he made that almost sounded like a slave owner or something. Not owning the team and having that power over the players (many of whom are black) and the organization is going to hopefully bother him a lot more than additional excessive amount of money will help him.

Last edited:
You can't yell fire in a crowed theater either but I don't know what your point is.
my point is couldnt what he said be considered hate speech? 

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights  (ICCPR) states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

You srs?
yes im dead srs
So me laughing at you = dickriding? Lulz.

Got it.

And YOU'RE the one worried about this mans money.
u were d-riding, you jus tried to play it off like im hating on donald sterling or something

i dont see how u so quick to defend him like that

it aint ur money brah

yea im worried about it cuz i dont wanna see a racist get paid for being making a racist remark f the power he felt as an owner

Yeah it sucks that $1B+ is the "punishment", but I really think that he's already so rich that he cares more about the power and control that come from owning a team. Especially, considering the remarks he made that almost sounded like a slave owner or something. Not owning the team and having that power over the players (many of whom are black) and the organization is going to hopefully bother him a lot more than additional excessive amount of money will help him.
The punishment is the inevitable tax hit on his estate

How exactly does me laughing at you equate to me dickriding sterling?
you are expressing sterling keeping his money with a postive association (laughter).  it makes you happy to think others re mad that he will profit from his bigotry.

how does me saying he should have to donate his money to charity seem funny to you?

Why on earth should he have to donate his money to charity? How does that even make sense to you?

I laughed because it was so damn stupid.

And he's not profiting from his bigotry. He is being forced to sell because of it. There's a difference. The clippers didn't become worth 2B because he made racist remarks.

Why on earth should he have to donate his money to charity? How does that even make sense to you?

I laughed because it was so damn stupid.

And he's not profiting from his bigotry. He is being forced to sell because of it. There's a difference. The clippers didn't become worth 2B because he made racist remarks.
he should have to donate it because he has to give up the team.  this shouldnt be a sale of the team, but a forfeiture imo.  the owners should vote for him to give up his team, its not a private enterprise.  the money should go to charity so that not him or anyone in his family can benefit from it, nor should the league benefit from the sale of the team. if what he said is so terrible that he can longer own a team, why give him the financial equivalent for essentially getting caught?

theres no punishment in letting him walk away twice as rich and just as capable of continuing the behavior that he has apparently been known for for decades. 

my point is couldnt what he said be considered hate speech? 

The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights
 (ICCPR) states that "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence shall be prohibited by law".

yes im dead srs
You need a refresher course on the First Amendment.
do u know how long its been since i read the first amendment? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom