2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wondered what the point of this pic was. Lebron is like 12-3 in the playoffs vs Chicago he has no problem playing them :lol:

I know the record whole
This was a great moment whole damn bar went ballistic just funny seeing him get tossed nazr knew what he was doing

CashBanks big time hatin *** I wouldnt expect you to know what it means you're not here. Diffrent breed

go jock imlive365

Last edited:
Analogy time:

Say you bought a PS4 for $400 and you had a good paying job ($100k/annual) . You enjoy playing that thing everyday. But then one day you piss off the wife and she tells you that you have to get rid of it and can never get one again. However you manage to sell it for $800. Even though you made double off of your PS4, doesn't mean anything to you since you already have enough $$ and would just want to go back to enjoying playing the PS4 again.

That is basically the Sterling situation.

If the gm wasn't an idiot lol? Who's fault is that? Is LeBron supposed to go into his office and smack sense into him? He was obviously an idiot and wasn't doing anything to make major moves.

Lebron has a voice. he was the best player in the game. anything he says goes.

had he gone the Kobe route and demanded positive changes, the nba would be a little different right now.

lebron can go and talk and stick his nose in stupid business but when it came to his team making positive moves and getting players he didnt say a word or demand anything

its Lebrons fault as well.

Why is this lame saying my name? Stay salty about your team failing to create in 2010 and dropping the ball one wade and LeBron. Your team will never knock Miami out in the soon future. You had your chance in 2011 with an MVP rose the best Bench in the league and still lost to a Miami team that basically only had the big 3. On your home court in front of your fans. Keep your beat the heat chants tho. There cute.

Why is this lame saying my name? Stay salty about your team failing to create in 2010 and dropping the ball one wade and LeBron. Your team will never knock Miami out in the soon future. You had your chance in 2011 with an MVP rose the best Bench in the league and still lost to a Miami team that basically only had the big 3. On your home court in front of your fans. Keep your beat the heat chants tho. There cute.

My personal troll I refuse to brighten your day go eat your lonely *** lunch

You stay on my nuts every post I begin you start only you so I finish cause you love flame wars,fall back, I'm done with this lame *** kid ima just block your attention seeking ***

Finished,peace

Last edited:
You say you refuse to brighten my day but twice now you have mentioned my name without me saying a single word to you. And how many times are you gonna edit your posts to try and make another lame point that makes no sense

Last edited:
Once again I love flame wars but you have mentioned my name twice now without me saying a word to you.

And had Rodman and both had a hall of fame coach. I really think this guy cries in his sleep about the big 3. He was even in the heat thread complaining about them coming together.

Lmao watch his comeback to this is gonna be.

You guys are on my nuts. I'm gonna name my nuts after you

I said anything to u be4 this? Na
Troll you're getting the block button

I know you love me but na nomore..

Every day every post I make
You start but I mess up the thread?
bro shut up talking to or about Me please.n.thank you

Its finished don't respond cuz I wont

Adviously some1 didn't get enough tittie milk as a baby

Last edited:
Why do some of y'all constantly allow yourselves to get dragged into the nonsense?
mean.gif

It's okay to let things go or ignore it now and then.

Its been said over and over again Kobe, MJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Duncan NEVER won a ring with out another elite player on the squad and cast members

The LeBron teaming up is a weak argument MJ had the best side kick you can ask for in Pippen and a animal in Dennis along with coaching and management

Kobe had the most dominate player to play the game since Wilt along with GREAT role players coaching and management

Its not LeBrons fault he went to franchise that cant handle business in the front office! How many lottery picks do the Cavs need to be elite geeez :lol: if you was in LeBrons shoes you would have left too. He stayed and fought it out for what 7 years or something like that

If LeBron was drafted by a good franchise like the Lakers I could see him being with that one team his whole career

Lebron has a voice. he was the best player in the game. anything he says goes.

had he gone the Kobe route and demanded positive changes, the nba would be a little different right now.

lebron can go and talk and stick his nose in stupid business but when it came to his team making positive moves and getting players he didnt say a word or demand anything

its Lebrons fault as well.
this is true but we dont know what went on there lebron could have went to the gm and said stuff but maybe the gm still refused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom