2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it a bad thing to put yourself in the best position to suceed?

because dudes need something to ***** about first it was Bron winning now it's how he wins ***** childish and yet not one of em can give you a single example of a superstar doing it solo the way they insist LeBron should have

Never hear **** about the pistons trading to get sheed or miami trading for shaq or the lakers stealing pau like every team doesnt look for outside help

but nah Bron was supposed to sit around till 35 waiting on cleveland to build a real contender( you see the success they've had since he left he shouldve just stuck it out look where that team is now)

I could see if he forced his way out demanded a trade etc

dude waited 7 years and was a free agent

got damn get off his **** already

why dudes cant just appreciate great players is beyond me

The whole Cleveland - Lebron dynamic is a bit of a farce. He's put up almost identical numbers to what he had in CLE as he does has in MIA, both teams have been at the top of the east at the time.

The teams name wise were different but both were catered to LBJ's strengths. You guys criticize for not showing up consistently for Bron in Miami now. Well that's what happened in CLE for the most part especially sometimes in the playoffs, but those teams were good enough to win 60 games a year with LBJ doing similar things now.

Spending your time hating on the best basketball player in the world CONSTANTLY tells me 2 things your sad your own squad aint **** and your insecure.

If you weren't keyboard jaw jacking and read my post it clearly said I do not hate lebron

But Ive witness true greatness I saw the goat this isn't it sick of hearing they name compared and everybody knows it's wrong yall no it deep down no matter how thirst yall are to witness a DYNASTY THAT AINT NO REAL ******* DYNASTY

that's an allstar roster put together by evil genius pat riley

Last edited:
I am staying out of this.

If the ball gets rolling on this convo, the side with the bigger task force will win :wink:

If you weren't keyboard jaw jacking and read my post it clearly said I do not hate lebron

But Ive witness true greatness I saw the goat this isn't it sick of hearing they name compared and everybody knows it's wrong yall no it deep down no matter how thirst yall are to witness a DYNASTY THAT AINT NO REAL ******* DYNASTY

3 straight titles is a dynasty bruh

because dudes need something to ***** about first it was Bron winning now it's how he wins ***** childish and yet not one of em can give you a single example of a superstar doing it solo the way they insist LeBron should have

Never hear **** about the pistons trading to get sheed or miami trading for shaq or the lakers stealing pau like every team doesnt look for outside help

but nah Bron was supposed to sit around till 35 waiting on cleveland to build a real contender( you see the success they've had since he left he shouldve just stuck it out look where that team is now)

I could see if he forced his way out demanded a trade etc

dude waited 7 years and was a free agent

got damn get off his **** already

why dudes cant just appreciate great players is beyond me

Dude told his hometown to go **** themselves no departure no nun just a big **** you... Haha

"Hollywood as he'll"

Probably lil bit deep down still has love for cleveland and would like to do sum for his city there one day..
But he's definitely not stupid enough to say it publicly he's became smart and humbly keeps his mouth shut now

And to the dudes saying my team ain't **** haha

We are special we loyal we got heart we got fight and we got a team that soon is going to knock the **** out miami very soon THE RIGHT WAY remember it

View media item 999142

Last edited:

who said i was talking to you tho?

if the shoe fits wear it

hating ***

so the bulls arent a dynasty either since they HAD to go get kerr and rodman and harper right?

Last edited:
so?

whats the problem?
That's a player fan, there is nothing wrong with it but don't paint yourself out to be a fan of the team. Those individuals weren't riding with the team pre-Lebron. The best is when dudes claim to have followed the Heat for years, and you know them and you know they were riding for a team before that foh.

Everyone is just anxious to release the slander cannons on Miami...soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom