2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never bought the "Wade sucks now and the Heat have no talent" narrative.  It's patently ridiculous.  Made up by LeBron fans who want to erase the decision and pretend like he didn't win by going to one of the most talented teams of the modern era.

I've never bought the "Wade sucks now and the Heat have no talent" narrative.  It's patently ridiculous.  Made up by LeBron fans who want to erase the decision and pretend like he didn't win by going to one of the most talented teams of the modern era.

Bingo

To me, washed doesn't mean always injured.

KG is washed.

Wade was still almost 20,5, and 5 on 55% shooting. He's still been the best SG in the playoffs regardless of conference.

I'm not a lebron hater at all but do y'all not realize he basically gave up, put his tail between his legs, and called Dwade and bosh for help? He called his direct competition and wanted to join them. When has that ever been done?

You guys keep mentioning "team ____ had these guys blah blah blah" but that happened by chance and those greats made those players stand out even more.

Saying Dwade sucks now is laughable :lol: look at his stats. Bosh constantly changes the game for the other team and hits bail out 3 after bail out 3.

Again, I'm not biased against lebron but c'mon now :lol:

On the other hand I know they're some guys here that won't be satisfied unless lebron plays literally by himself for a whole season 1 on 5 on the court :lol:

Don't know if it's sarcasm but I truly believe this. There was no competition but you can't point that out.

100% mean it. Pacers should of been gone the first round. Wizards had a chance to go to the EC finals :x. Hawks were the 8th seed despite riggin for wiggins :lol:. BK had the worst highest paid team ever. Bobcats had their best player on one foot. Mia had the cake walk.

Worst EC playoffs ever :lol:

And you can't say "well you can say that not but when it started snarf snarf......". We all knew it was going to be like this :lol:

And you can't say "well you can say that not but when it started snarf snarf......". We all knew it was going to be like this :lol:

Seriously, this team going to 4 straight finals isn't a big deal IMO. Dudes were going on and on how I was missing the "greatness" in this feat.

I'm not a lebron hater at all but do y'all not realize he basically gave up, put his tail between his legs, and called Dwade and bosh for help? He called his direct competition and wanted to join them. When has that ever been done?

You guys keep mentioning "team ____ had these guys blah blah blah" but that happened by chance and those greats made those players stand out even more.

Saying Dwade sucks now is laughable :lol: look at his stats. Bosh constantly changes the game for the other team and hits bail out 3 after bail out 3.

Again, I'm not biased against lebron but c'mon now :lol:

On the other hand I know they're some guys here that won't be satisfied unless lebron plays literally by himself for a whole season 1 on 5 on the court :lol:
Just curious what proof do we have LeBron called them to team up. I'm pretty sure wade orchestrated the whole thing.

comes with sports in general

just like when you was jelly of kobe :lol:

people jelly of lebron

if mj played in this day and age of social media and technology he would just as much hate

jelly of Kobe?
how?
as a former Laker fan i hated the guy.

what was there to be jealous of?

I'm not a lebron hater at all but do y'all not realize he basically gave up, put his tail between his legs, and called Dwade and bosh for help?

It was either this or keep getting beat by the celtics every year, with no one wanting to come play in Cleveland, and with management not wanting to spend money on bringing new players in to help.....

I think we all know lebron made the right decision by "putting his tail between his legs", and calling wade and bosh for help...
As a matter of fact....it was a FANTASTIC decision, no mater how hard you try to discredit it.

What does this have to do with anything?
EVERY team in the NBA played the same amount of games, except the Heat and the thunder played more. How does a lock season factor into anything?

Was in response to. @JaysRcrak saying Wade and Bosh played so and so amount of games when it wasn't the full 82 game season. It was 66. Just a fact clarification, no need to get the cape out this early for no reason.

STAY MAD BRO!!!

So people are basically mad that LeBron and others took it upon themselves and eliminated the middle man (front office) to bring themselves together instead of waiting for them to hop on the phone and work deals out.

After 4 years you would think we can move on. And I dislike Lebby and Scumbag Wade. Can we think of a new narrative at least?

It was either this or keep getting beat by the celtics every year, with no one wanting to come play in Cleveland, and with management not wanting to spend money on bringing new players in to help.....

I think we all know lebron made the right decision by "putting his tail between his legs", and calling wade and bosh for help...
As a matter of fact....it was a FANTASTIC decision, no mater how hard you try to discredit it.

yep.

holding that against Lebron is so childish

Lebron did what was needed

grow up

Last edited:
Seriously, this team going to 4 straight finals isn't a big deal IMO. Dudes were going on and on how I was missing the "greatness" in this feat.

How is going to 4 str8 nba finals not a big deal? Like what kind of world do you live in where playing games and getting to the championship 4 times in a row not a big deal? Like wow.

You guys sit here and say XYZ team is going to beat the heat this year and they will not make it to the finals they will be fatigued, yet when that doesn't happen, you guys switch back to the "Thats not impressive" ish.....FOH, you all are so mad, that its sickening at times.

That's true.  I'm glad you can admit he couldn't have won otherwise.  

Not every player can carry his team like Dirk did.

Was in response to. @JaysRcrak saying Wade and Bosh played so and so amount of games when it wasn't the full 82 game season. It was 66. Just a fact clarification, no need to get the cape out this early for no reason.

STAY MAD BRO!!!

What am I going to be mad about?...My team is in the nba finals :rofl:

How is Kobes leg bro? :rofl:

Stay MAD BRO!!

So people are basically mad that LeBron and others took it upon themselves and eliminated the middle man (front office) to bring themselves together instead of waiting for them to hop on the phone and work deals out.

After 4 years you would think we can move on. And I dislike Lebby and Scumbag Wade. Can we think of a new narrative at least?

Why should they. People
hate all the time for what some deem irrational reasons while people are succeeding. And more importantly why does it bother some so much on here that they do hate. It's been going on forever and as great as Bron is he's not perfect or immune so stop letting it rustle your jimmies and just "appreciate the greatness" as you guys so eloquently put it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom