Status
Not open for further replies.

/end of Evan Turner discussion
Exactly. Reminds me of when my friends try and sell me on Nick Young being good
laugh.gif
whoa whoa hwoa derrrre fam swaggy can be a gem for the right squad off the pine
I knew someone was gonna jump out on this 
laugh.gif

Miami may not be as good overall as they were last year, but they come into the finals much better than they were last year. Wade and Bosh are both much better than they were last year, Lebron is still Lebron, and defensively they are at their peak right now. And Rashard Lewis has been awesome for the Heat on both sides of the ball. I can see the Spurs winning it all, but it's going to be really hard man. Miami already took their best shot last year and won. Spurs are going to have to play at an insanely efficient level to win which they can, I just don't think they'll be as good this time.
Another huge part of the spurs success against Miami last year was because of Duncan being able to protect the rim because bosh was not contributing much. Hes been lights out on that corner 3 I don't see how Duncan can cheat off that much again.

Last edited:
Give me Swaggy P any day at least I know he'll shoot and not play defense, Turner will do everything he can to help the other team win.

Last edited:
I pray they don't think of it, but I think Lance in OKC would be a great fit.

Fills in Thabo's vacancy. Same age as their main weapons. Can dribble, take Russ or Durant off the ball at times, can get his own shot for when they are resting, would be a nightmare on defense with Russ, Ibaka and Durant's length, could play with the first or second unit and handle either. Not an elite shooter, but certainly better than Thabo.

Could even serve as a mini enforcer, and be the irritant he enjoys being.

That said, I doubt OKC will pony up the money for him, but his best fit is that roster, imo.

IDK why, but Pop loves him some JR Smith. I want to say being in that system would make him quell the nonsense, but who can be sure. Hes not Stephen Jackson.

I pray they don't think of it, but I think Lance in OKC would be a great fit.

Fills in Thabo's vacancy. Same age as their main weapons. Can dribble, take Russ or Durant off the ball at times, can get his own shot for when they are resting, would be a nightmare on defense with Russ, Ibaka and Durant's length, could play with the first or second unit and handle either. Not an elite shooter, but certainly better than Thabo.

Could even serve as a mini enforcer, and be the irritant he enjoys being.

That said, I doubt OKC will pony up the money for him, but his best fit is that roster, imo.

i hate you for even thinking of that savagery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom