2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay people are getting carried away with the lance thing because of the media blowing it up bigger than it's suppose

J.R & Lance aren't the same player & don't really have the same issues

J.R CONSTANTLY disrupts the offense and when his J isn't falling he becomes useless, we often question his will on the court.

Lance always plays hard & will contribute in other facets of the game when his offense isn't on, he's also someone who could handle PG responsibilities in quick spots & still has potential to grow as a player.

I think lance is MUCH less riskier than J.R and you could probably get him for around 8-9 Mill if your the bulls you pretty much HAVE to get that done if you really ever wanna get in contention.

Also while speaking on J.R do you think if the pacers lose Lance they'll be desperate enough to take on J.R Smith for Hill? :lol:

All I no is they say Lance made bad moves, he messed.up his money from his antics... They couldn't be more wrong

He pushed a few teams away sure
But thanks to how he was doin lebron
Dude actually made a name for himself

All publicity is good publicity on top
Of that he is now well known all over

Dude was smart being stupid...
Man only in America.. You gotta love it

Last edited:
Not comparing worth, but lance didn't do anything on the court rodman didn't do. (Regarding antics)

Last edited:
Looking over the numbers...

- salary cap is set for $63.2M. luxury tax projected to be $77M.

- Zbo opts out, Grizz cap will be at $56.6M
- Rescind the QO on Ed Davis, it drops to $52.2M
- If Grizz keep the QO on Davis, but use the stretch provision on Prince it goes to $51.5M

- with that, you can give Lance $10M, sign ZBo for 3yr/$33M, re-sign Mike Miller and James Johnson on cheap deals. Find somewhere to dump Lee.

GET IT DONE PERA

Last edited:
Not comparing worth, but lance didn't do anything on the court rodman didn't do. (Regarding antics)

different era
social media blowing things up
john stockton probably was a more dirty player. lance didnt cross the line. maybe those flops :lol:
the kid plays hard everytime and for the most part, seem like the only pacer bringing it

Top rebounding guard in the league this year as well. I just don't think he'll get $10 mill per and I'm gonna stand by this

Brooklyn Vampire going to get that 10, like I said he put up those numbers at 23, he's going to get better before he gets worse.

different era
social media blowing things up
john stockton probably was a more dirty player. lance didnt cross the line. maybe those flops :lol:
the kid plays hard everytime and for the most part, seem like the only pacer bringing it

Rodman beyond suspect self (which what dudes was worried about) used to blow gas on dudes, grab privates I mean just a diffrent level of what the heck you doing bruh?

But it's just a new day and cameras everywhere, everythings streaming

But lance smacking lebrons mouth lol whether funny or not crossed the line

I like how he stepped up to lebron right after thou, ready to handle his buisness

I can respect that

Last edited:
I don't even know what this conversation is about, its ******* Indiana, they can't be picking and choosing on talent, Indiana aren't getting Lance Stephenson in free agency, you got lucky drafting him, him you might as well go down in flames with him because the alternative isn't going to be better.
Yep. When you're completely capped out and your 2nd round pick from years ago develops into a fringe all star & leading the league in triple doubles n **** , u gotta retain him.

Yep. When you're completely capped out and your 2nd round pick from years ago develops into a fringe all star & leading the league in triple doubles n **** , u gotta retain him.

They already made a dumb move not keeping granger in there Bak poket for playoff time

Indy can't afford to let him go and watch him possibly explode elsewhere

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom