2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help fellas.

Anyone have that KD pic from the amazing "great NBA moments recreated in MS paint thread"?

Someone re-posted it a while back, did a search but can't find it.

And sadly the aforementioned thread seems to have faded into Bolivian
frown.gif
so I can't get it from there.

Toine my dude I can't help you because I don't know what pic you are talking about but I will recommend that the PS thread needs to be brought back.

Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News

The Cavs are making noises that they aren’t going to offer Kyrie Irving “max money’’ this summer via a long-term extension. They don’t want to deal the 2014 All-Star Game MVP, but it could come to that, especially if the West Orange product and his family continue to tell people that he wants out. Irving hasn’t been a leader in his first three seasons and he’s also gained the unwelcomed reputation as a locker-room problem. Those are two reasons the Cavs don’t see him as a max player. “He was just handed too much, too soon,’’ said one source. “You’ve got to make these young guys earn it, and that’s where this team did a bad job with him.’’

:rofl: Cavs

The Cavs are ducking terrible man. The NBA should fire their whole front office and let a PS4 simulating NBA 2k14 take over the team

Mitch Lawrence of the New York Daily News
The Cavs are making noises that they aren’t going to offer Kyrie Irving “max money’’ this summer via a long-term extension. They don’t want to deal the 2014 All-Star Game MVP, but it could come to that, especially if the West Orange product and his family continue to tell people that he wants out. Irving hasn’t been a leader in his first three seasons and he’s also gained the unwelcomed reputation as a locker-room problem. Those are two reasons the Cavs don’t see him as a max player. “He was just handed too much, too soon,’’ said one source. “You’ve got to make these young guys earn it, and that’s where this team did a bad job with him.’’
roll.gif
Cavs
Pathetic *** franchise.

Toine my dude I can't help you because I don't know what pic you are talking about but I will recommend that the PS thread needs to be brought back.
The one where KD is looking over his shoulder looking like he's seen a ghost.
laugh.gif

It was his reaction after Blake Griffin dunked on either Perkins or Ibaka.

Haha yeah I can picture that in my mind right now :lol:

Hilarious picture.

It's probably in the original season thread at some point.

Mark Cuban is cool with me, and If you watch the news... You can see why he would think that.

Yup, looks like I was right. Miami will win two straight games and end this series in 5.

The one where KD is looking over his shoulder looking like he's seen a ghost.
laugh.gif

It was his reaction after Blake Griffin dunked on either Perkins or Ibaka.
Had to creep over to sneakertalk
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
pimp.gif

Repped.

Man that thread was classic.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

indy is still in good shape honestly. they take the next one, then they're back to indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom