2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDs fiance won a ring today? Congrats to her and the Jokes have already started for KD

Atlanta got swept :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Super Cool Beas only played 8 minutes and put up 9 points
Expecting a productive season from him. This is the first time in his career where he's not expected to be the 1st 2nd or even 3rd option. Most nights he may even be the 5th option behind Ray. Judging by what we've seen from his career thus far, this diminished role will suit him the best.

Last edited:
Can't wait for the heat haters to come out in stampeds.....ya still sticking with the refs line, or something new this year???

#PleaseRespond

What a comeback by Boston! Tim Hardaway Jr. is ice cold! :x I think we have something here....

Best case scenario for Boston is starting 1.Rondo, 2. Avery Bradley, 3. Gerald Wallace, 4. Jeff Green (or maybe switch positions with Gerald and Jeff.) and have Humphries at the 5.

i like Brandon Bass starting too, maybe Brad Stevens will have him start over Gerald. Faveroni is our only 7-footer so he has to get a significant amount of playing time. Sully can start when he gets into shape. He needs to shed like 15 pounds. Boston can fight for 8th cause Washington is hampered with injuries. Jus' gotta worry about Detroit, Cleveland and Toronto. Milwaukee doesn't really seem all that threatening. They might be just as good as Boston without Rondo.

Isnt your rookie from zaga 7 ft. I actually Like Bass coming off the bench and playing down the stretch. I think Brooks could be a nice scoring spark off the bench. I totally agree I think if they keep rondo they will make the playoffs. 

Yeah. I don't like Marshon at all. He has good moves but never finishes. Not a fan. Olynk is 7ft but plays like he's 6'9. #ComebackRondo!

Looks like Kobe might actually be back for the first week of the regular season.

KOBE. Cleared for ALL activities NO restrictions! He has 3 weeks to reboot to game1. The energy IN Staples will light up this city!

Michael Beasley requires medical attention after hitting himself in frustration

According to multiple reports, via SI.com, Heat forward Michael Beasley, in his first game back with Miami after signing as a free agent this summer, had an incident in his first game. Despite scoring nine points and adding two rebounds, Beasley reportedly required "medical treatment" after punching himself in the head out of frustration.

Joseph Goodman @JoeGoodmanJr
Beasley called for traveling and begins punching himself in the head. Meanwhile, James Jones pushes him into defensive position.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...ttention-after-hitting-himself-in-frustration

Good pick by the Bucks. They found their Tobias Harris replacement with even more potential.

Beasley 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom