2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the Dubs advanced, he would've been fired. Were never going to win a championship with him way the helm anyways. He's not an X's and O's guy . He made a lot of questionable decisions in but his series alone. Leaving players in with 3 fouls only to get their 4th before halftime. Leaving 4 (yes, 4) timeouts in game 4 when our players were gassed. He's just really good at motivating his players which you can tell from his timeout speeches.

Yall been bum scrub buster losers for years and the one dude who makes yall a playoff team(a damn near elite playoff team) yall gon fire him? Who the hell yall gonna hire next? Charlamagne?

Never said he should be fired. Hated the signing at first, but grown to like him as the head coach. He gives his player a supreme confidence :smokin

YES!!!!!!

**** the Clippers and their overrated *** coach.

**** the Clippers and their overrated *** PG.

Welp gonna have to throw this draft out :lol:

YES!!!!!!

**** the Clippers and their overrated *** coach.

**** the Clippers and their overrated *** PG.

Welp gonna have to throw this draft out
laugh.gif
patience young padawan

Will be in LA next weekend. Tickets will be copped!

rocking this :smokin

View media item 952945

But you're a Lakers fan...

Why are you so obsessed about whose a laker fan? You think about our team more than we do :lol:

You always come to the rescue? Y are you so obsessed with me? You think about me more than I do :lol:

Good response bro. Keep thinking about those banners :wink:

Even if the Dubs advanced, he would've been fired. Were never going to win a championship with him way the helm anyways. He's not an X's and O's guy . He made a lot of questionable decisions in but his series alone. Leaving players in with 3 fouls only to get their 4th before halftime. Leaving 4 (yes, 4) timeouts in game 4 when our players were gassed. He's just really good at motivating his players which you can tell from his timeout speeches.

Exactly this. It seems like only dub fans have gone through enough of Jacksons bs at times to realize he might now be the coach we need. IF YOU DONT MAKE ADJUSTMENTS in the NBA, you'll get torn up. When it comes to X's and O's he just doesn't have it. However, the players have the upmost respect for him and give it their all for him which I love. He's a great motivator and speaker, but if you don't know when to play your bench or your starters, then that's a problem....

Firing Mark Jackson would be absurd 

Memphis did it after a good season, so did Denver. It's possible

Lots of coaches make questionable decisions, he's not the first, and def not the last. No way he wins 51 games this season, got them to 3 straight winning seasons, 2 playoff trips by just 'motivating' them, AND if that may so be, look what he has done, that's says ALOT. It's part of his job.

I understand he's on a slippery slope with the owner, but if the owner lets him go after what he has accomplished, he's letting his ego make a poor descion. As far as the assistant coaches not getting along with him, **** em. Mark is proven.

Will be in LA next weekend. Tickets will be copped!

rocking this :smokin

View media item 952945

But you're a Lakers fan...

Why are you so obsessed about whose a laker fan? You think about our team more than we do :lol:

You always come to the rescue? Y are you so obsessed with me? You think about me more than I do :lol:

Good response bro. Keep thinking about those banners :wink:

My response was to show you how corny your response to me was, but I guess you were unable to see that. Nice banner argument too, hella original :smokin

Firing Mark Jackson would be absurd 

Memphis did it after a good season, so did Denver. It's possible

Lots of coaches make questionable decisions, he's not the first, and def not the last. No way he wins 51 games this season, got them to 3 straight winning seasons, 2 playoff trips by just 'motivating' them, AND if that may so be, look what he has done, that's says ALOT. It's part of his job.

I understand he's on a slippery slope with the owner, but if the owner lets him go after what he has accomplished, he's letting his ego make a poor descion. As far as the assistant coaches not getting along with him, **** em. Mark is proven.

I agree but when you cannot draw up a play out of a timeout to save your life, it's a problem see Brooks and Mchale. Isos aren't cute all the time. I agree though, I think his body of work should allow him to stay atleast for another season.

What a series. Good stuff, GSW fans. You guys have a tough team. I thought we were done when Iggy banked in that 3 in the 4th. But we hung in there. CP and BG were solid, but Crawford, Redick and DJ were the difference.

What a series. Good stuff, GSW fans. You guys have a tough team. I thought we were done when Iggy banked in that 3 in the 4th. But we hung in there. CP and BG were solid, but Crawford, Redick and DJ were the difference.
What is your prediction for round 2?

Damn so much mark Jackson love in here.. Y'all don't need to be joe lacob, but damn... Tell me what does he execute proficiently? I can guarantee you that y'all don't want the dubs play 82 a year..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom