Not open for further replies.
PG - Thunder

SG - Clippers

SF - Thunder

PF - Clippers

C - Clippers

but if kd and westbrook play like they have the last two games, thunder in 5

What is your prediction for round 2?
Hate to say it, but OKC in 6. We have more match up problems in this series than they do.
That's funny i just checked my bracket in @Antidope's bracket challenge, and i actually picked LAC to beat GSW in 7 and OKC to beat LAC in 6. 
nerd.gif

0/4 in upsets today

hope we can go 1/1 tomorrow with a mavs win

no one cares about the nets and raptors

Firing Mark Jackson would be absurd 

Memphis did it after a good season, so did Denver. It's possible

Even if the Dubs advanced, he would've been fired. Were never going to win a championship with him way the helm anyways. He's not an X's and O's guy . He made a lot of questionable decisions in but his series alone. Leaving players in with 3 fouls only to get their 4th before halftime. Leaving 4 (yes, 4) timeouts in game 4 when our players were gassed. He's just really good at motivating his players which you can tell from his timeout speeches.
Lots of coaches make questionable decisions, he's not the first, and def not the last. No way he wins 51 games this season, got them to 3 straight winning seasons, 2 playoff trips by just 'motivating' them, AND if that may so be, look what he has done, that's says ALOT. It's part of his job.

I understand he's on a slippery slope with the owner, but if the owner lets him go after what he has accomplished, he's letting his ego make a poor descion. As far as the assistant coaches not getting along with him, **** em. Mark is proven.

It's hilarious that you can sub in McHale or Scott Brooks name in this and not skip a beat :lol:.

What exactly do the Warriors do going forward as far as player upgrades?

It's hilarious that you can sub in McHale or Scott Brooks name in this and not skip a beat :lol:.

What exactly do the Warriors do going forward as far as player upgrades?

Nothing really. Have no first round pick in the draft. If someone wants to trade us a pack of trident for David lee and his garbage *** contract, I'm all for it. Klay and draymond are entering contract years. I think the best thing we can do is move HB and a first rounder for one more solid piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom