2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
these dudes need to come to an agreement on how to pronounce vasquez

mike tirico got it right. hubie brown needs to get it together

**** is making me loco right now

Last edited:
I really like how Ross has come out so far today. Seems like hes much more comfortable compared to the rest of this series.

if scott brooks played kd and westbrook 45 min a game people would probably think hes a good coach too

Even when Thibs had offensive players in 10-11 his offense struggled in the playoffs.

Thibs = Rex Ryan. Great defense, Bad offense

If Joe Johnson on the block beats me I shake his hand and say good series.

I ain't doubling everytime. You better than that Casey.

Cmon Joey Crawford, dont call that weak crap. Greasy just sittin there for 5 seconds because KG is in the paint that long.

Play on, dont need to call weak stuff.

he has scored basically every time they haven't doubled.

The lost a 26 point lead, with Joe Johnson scoring 20 in a Q not getting doubled.

he has scored basically every time they haven't doubled.

The lost a 26 point lead, with Joe Johnson scoring 20 in a Q not getting doubled.

I just don't believe he's good enough to keep it up. -Kanye Shrug

Last edited:

I ain't doubling every time. You better than that Casey.

See, this is what I dont get. Im totally with you. JJ is much better face up from the peremeter, playing in the post like he has been is outside of comfort zone.

Now that said, he has been burning us all series from there :lol:

But I'd take JJ in the post over PP and Deron doing work from outside.

Excited for the Clippers and OKC series.

And of course my Wiz v Pacers
devil.gif

Even when Thibs had offensive players in 10-11 his offense struggled in the playoffs.

...he didn't really have offensive players though. Rose was the offense, there was no one else on the team that could create their own shot (Luol wasn't as effective offensively as he would prove to be the next year. also boozer sucked), but Rose was good enough to the point where he could get everyone open shots as long as he had the ball. Take away Rose though and you have nothing, and Miami did just that. I don't really think Thibs offense had much to do with it.

...he didn't really have offensive players though. Rose was the offense, there was no one else on the team that could create their own shot (Luol wasn't as effective offensively as he would prove to be the next year. also boozer sucked), but Rose was good enough to the point where he could get everyone open shots as long as he had the ball. Take away Rose though and you have nothing, and Miami did just that. I don't really think Thibs offense had much to do with it.
you cant use lack of offense as an excuse when playing jimmy butler 50 minutes a game

thats like okc playing thabo 50 min a game and wondering why they have a hard time scoring 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom