2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

He had Rose, Korver, Boozer, Watson, Deng & good role players
Take away Rose, and you got Korver being shut down by good defensive coaching (btw he wasn't the multi-dimensional offensive player he is today, only a shooter then), Boozer was playing horrible because his shots weren't falling, C.J. Watson shouldn't even be in this discussion because he was and is terrible, and Deng who I already said was underwhelming offensively in 10-11 probably because he was too focused on playing D.

These "good role players" were only good defensively, no one on the Bulls then could create their own shot except Rose/Boozer and one half of that was playing terrible and the other was shut down in the playoffs 
maybe theres a reason all these guys you say sucked on offense for thibs had their best offensive years playing for other coaches

Ben Gordon has been D rose's only second option
This is exactly why we tried to bring in Rip for some extra offense but he didn't pan out then Rose got injured, so it was all over then. We made the mistake of drafting Teague as well over getting an actual ATHLETE, as well as letting Nate get away from us, who was the only truly talented offensive player on the '13 playoff squad.

rw > cp3? 
nerd.gif
we shall see 
nerd.gif
Joke?

CP3 is the better, more efficient, key play maker and a higher basketball IQ. Russell just throws **** up and hopes it falls through.
cp3 has one good game in the playoffs so far, the guy is playing more passive than KD

maybe theres a reason all these guys you say sucked on offense for thibs had their best offensive years playing for other coaches
Or maybe it's because Rose was the funnel for the entire offense and Boozer being terrible ruined all chances of us winning a championship.

Y'all gotta make up your mind about Chris Paul. It's something different everyday.
One minute he's the best, the next he's not [emoji]128514[/emoji]

D'antoni is a guy who was innovative and then the rest of the league caught up to him and he hasn't changed since, he's not a bad coach, but the D'antoni system = Modern NBA offences.

No longer an advatage having dantoni.
Agreed.

I feel like the slander on D'Antoni is OD sometimes. People refuse to acknowledge his contributions to the game.

His stubbornness and poor management of personalities are really his main issues.

There's no doubt in my mind he would flourish in the college game though. D'Antoni and NCAA hoops are made for each other.

Last edited:

Agreed.

I feel like the slander on D'Antoni is OD sometimes. People refuse to acknowledge his contributions to the game.

His stubbornness and poor management of personalities are really his main issues.

There's no doubt in my mind he would flourish in the college game though. D'Antoni and NCAA hoops are made for each other.
Pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom