2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demar Derozan failing to hit the roll man on these traps, getting torched on defense.

Hope you understand why I am not his biggest fan.

Completely get it. Lowry needs to get things initiated, and as Jack says "let the ball hum around the perimeter". Demar dribbling way too much, gotta let it go and get others involved first.

Has nobody posted about the Warriors and Clippers in the hallway after the game?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...iors-game-7-confrontation-chris-paul/8687285/
roll.gif

Last edited:
The Warriors were third in Defensive Efficient this past season?

Regular season numbers do little for you in the playoffs. Having no Bogut hurt them for sure though.
Exactly.

They also happened to play the best offensive team in the Clippers.

As long as Bogut (I know it's asking a lot), Iguodala, Thompson and Green are healthy and get minutes, the Warriors will be fine defensively.

I'm more worried about their offensive consistency.

Last edited:

hes as good of a coach as a all D guy like thibs
I would disagree, Thibbs with Rose showed they can be a balanced team. He just runs guys into the ground with minutes, well at least that's the narrative. It's mostly true though

DanPhony is completely inept when it comes to the other side of the basketball. Thibbs uses Noah beautifully in the half court

Last edited:
I would disagree, Thibbs with Rose showed they can be a balanced team. He just runs guys into the ground with minutes, well at least that's the narrative. It's mostly true though

DanPhony is completely inept when it comes to the other side of the basketball. Thibbs uses Noah beautifully in the half court

Ummm no.

Thibs just iso'd with Rose the whole time.

hes as good of a coach as a all D guy like thibs

without a mvp level offensive player his offense is 30th in the league, almost getting swept by the wizards this year, never makes lineup adjustments, plays his starters 40 mpg in the regular season

any coach can get their team to "overachieve" if they played the best players 40 min per game. but most coaches know thats a dumb thing to do

noah did nothing in the playoffs, reads one news article about his great passing and he starts throwing turnovers all over the place

D'antoni is a guy who was innovative and then the rest of the league caught up to him and he hasn't changed since, he's not a bad coach, but the D'antoni system = Modern NBA offences.

No longer an advatage having dantoni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom