2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
you put a good team around any all time great and he will win championships

put lebron or kobe on this clippers team and you get championships

put jordan on the jazz team and you get championships

all it takes is an all time great and a team with a GM with an IQ higher than 87

Who cares? If Jordan would've retired a year early, the Jazz would've won.

Kobe can't do anything for anyone right now.

And LeBron, Wade and Bosh were on a team together in '11. The Celtics took them to 7 in '12. And perfect luck won them the chip last year.

Anything can happen, but if you have someone playing consistently great in the playoffs, you got a much better shot. That's all you proved.

thats saying failures and deficiencies in all groups are comparable and don't have any variation from each other; too black and white to simply look at it that way.

It would be like asking who is the greatest athlete of all time and expecting there to be one simple answer.
Is there any other sport where favoritism (i.e. superstar calls or 'earning calls') is widely accepted as a refereeing strategy?

Is there any other spot where as many key illegal plays (fouls, travelling) are called so arbitrarily?

hes no where close to being an all time great player
I'm talking about the statement that the top 5-10 players should generally always be in contention.

And the people on here who have been saying Love's failure to even make the playoffs is irrelevant to his status as a top player.

you put a good team around any all time great and he will win championships

put lebron or kobe on this clippers team and you get championships

put jordan on the jazz team and you get championships

all it takes is an all time great and a team with a GM with an IQ higher than 87
Who cares? If Jordan would've retired a year early, the Jazz would've won.

Kobe can't do anything for anyone right now.

And LeBron, Wade and Bosh were on a team together in '11. The Celtics took them to 7 in '12. And perfect luck won them the chip last year.

Anything can happen, but if you have someone playing consistently great in the playoffs, you got a much better shot. That's all you proved.
if the greatest player ever retired early his team would not have won

whats your point?

kobe in his 17th season cant do anything right now

whats your point

theres a reason why the same teams with the same players always get "lucky"

you're just doing a lot of talking but not saying anything. please stop

Hurry up and get the raptors out. In tired of seeing the camera turn to drake for no reason even though last year he was rooting for Mia

hes no where close to being an all time great player
I'm talking about the statement that the top 5-10 players should generally always be in contention.

And the people on here who have been saying Love's failure to even make the playoffs is irrelevant to his status as a top player.
i dont agree with that at all

you need a top 20 all time level player to be in real contention every year

not that BS this is finally the bulls year type of contention 

Seamanup now baiting the nba thread since the laker thread has died down.

I see you bro
pimp.gif

RIP dantoni arguments 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

And that damn raptors sign under the basket hurts my brain. Is it a real standing sign or are people defying physics ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom