2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I see your problem. Too many dynasties in basketball.

What happened in '03? Why were the 3x champ Lakers suddenly not good enough? Or '04.
Why didn't the Heat win in '05? They had Shaq and Wade. What's the problem?
Why didn't the SSOL Suns win? Is this why Amare got suspended? :nerd:
Does that explain D-Whistle?
Was LeBron not THE best player? What happened from '07-'11?
How come Kobe couldn't get back to the Finals until Pau got there? Does that make Pau the best player?
If KG was that good this whole time, why couldn't he get to the Finals until Boston? Why'd they win immediately?
Does late '00s Dwight count for anything?
If Dirk was this good this whole time, how come he didn't win before?

I see what you're saying. You've gotta have someone playing absolutely great to win. A healthy enough squad. Great role players. And a coach who won't **** it up.

That's crazy.

I don't even get what you're saying :lol: what are you trying to prove?

91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

All had top five elite level talents on their team. By best player in the league I don't literally mean "the best," but top 5 talent is what you need in most cases to be successful in the NBA. What "coach" in the league is looked at as a great coach without elite level talent?
Ahh, I see your problem. Too many dynasties in basketball.

What happened in '03? Why were the 3x champ Lakers suddenly not good enough? Or '04.

duncan and the spurs happened in 03, lakers fell apart in 04

Why didn't the Heat win in '05? They had Shaq and Wade. What's the problem?

spurs happened in 05

Why didn't the SSOL Suns win? Is this why Amare got suspended?
nerd.gif

not good enough, lesser team

Does that explain D-Whistle?

team with the best players won

Was LeBron not THE best player? What happened from '07-'11?

kobe

How come Kobe couldn't get back to the Finals until Pau got there? Does that make Pau the best player?

no one can win with smush parker, put a good team around an all time great and he will win championships

If KG was that good this whole time, why couldn't he get to the Finals until Boston? Why'd they win immediately?

not as good as duncan

Does late '00s Dwight count for anything?

not as good as kobe

If Dirk was this good this whole time, how come he didn't win before?

not as good as duncan/kobe

I see what you're saying. You've gotta have someone playing absolutely great to win. A healthy enough squad. Great role players. And a coach who won't **** it up.

That's crazy.
you put a good team around any all time great and he will win championships

put lebron or kobe on this clippers team and you get championships

put jordan on the jazz team and you get championships

all it takes is an all time great and a team with a GM with an IQ higher than 87

Nba fans these days suck. Always crying about the refs. Blaming the refs.

Blame your **** team for not getting the ball in the hoop
refs been a problem in the league for a while now

worst officiating group out of all the major sports in north america

Raps making a run right now, but I don't think they can come all the way back.

Amir Johnson getting his 5th was a huge blow.

tough to compare officiating groups from one sport to another, pretty much impossible actually 
i don't see how it's tough at all

you take one group's failures and deficiencies and put them up against another's. simple

Jesus, we playing like doo doo.

Lowry with unforced turnover, Greasy with the YMCA dribble and killing ball movement, JV settling for 18 footers against Andrey Blatche consistently.

This is poor poor basketball.

I agree with the posts in here, a lot of NBA fans complaining about calls (including me at times). Don't get me wrong, we've done nothing to help ourselves so far this game and to be competitive. Just is frustrating when the calls are one sided along with it, thats all.

There is 4 people (Vasquez/Patterson/Salmons/Thornton) playing in this game that were in the Kings starting lineup at one point this season 
sick.gif

And also Chuck Hayes

tough to compare officiating groups from one sport to another, pretty much impossible actually 
i don't see how it's tough at all

you take one group's failures and deficiencies and put them up against another's. simple
thats saying failures and deficiencies in all groups are comparable and don't have any variation from each other; too black and white to simply look at it that way.

It would be like asking who is the greatest athlete of all time and expecting there to be one simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom