2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/LE
For as much as people mock James Harden's defense Dame Lillards is low key almost as bad.

Damian Lillard might be the worst defender in the NBA. Forget who said it, but I remember wacthing ESPN or NBAtv and hearing "Damian Lillard makes Steve Nash look like Gary Payton defensively."​

I'm confused, the way people trash on the East, you'd think the West was incapable of having boring blow-out games?

It's like the same exact people talking about it every day...on every page.

I think the more sensible folks around here don't really give a **** and just want to watch basketball.

The irony is that its a Kings fan doing most of the talking :rofl:

[/LE
Damian Lillard might be the worst defender in the NBA. Forget who said it, but I remember wacthing ESPN or NBAtv and hearing "Damian Lillard makes Steve Nash look like Gary Payton defensively."​
laugh.gif
  Ahhh, how the NT pendulum swings....

LMA is looking extra regular out there against a decent defensive team. All these no calls were called against the Rockets. :rolleyes

Nice and-1 there however.

It's all psychological. Pop is such a mastermind. How soon we forget Baynes almost ended Lamrcus' season

Dame mad as ****, Blazers going to die by them jumpers.

LMA is my guy but his game is too soft, it's like he's scared to take it to the basket.

worst non rookie pg's on defense?

guys who play 30 mins plus I say.

Jose Calderon
Kyrie Irving
Damein Lillard
Brandon Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom