2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs offense is so efficient. Not another team in the league that moves and shares the ball like they do...

I remember a couple Rockets fans were confident in matching up with the Spurs. :Lol. Rockets would get washed by the Spurs...

How in the world will we convince Kawhi not to chase the money man. I'm scared hes gonna leave

She looks like she could be his slightly older sister

I remember I seen her first when he was murdering Houston those first two games and I was like

ab5e7695_2kHwIFV.gif

I'm confused, the way people trash on the East, you'd think the West was incapable of having boring blow-out games?
I think it's just people planting seeds in case the Heat win the title again so they can go:

"Of course the Heat won. They've been playing scrimmage games all playoffs.
mad.gif
All the west teams been having knock down, drag out fights to the death, while the Heat just cruise to Finals."

I'm confused, the way people trash on the East, you'd think the West was incapable of having boring blow-out games?

I think it's just people planting seeds in case the Heat win the title again so they can go:

"Of course the Heat won. They've been playing scrimmage games all playoffs. >: All the west teams been having knock down, drag out fights to the death, while the Heat just cruise to Finals."

:lol: :rofl:

Second round games have been massacres thus far.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Don't expect that trend to continue.

Kawhi will be a spur his whole career.. Thank you Indy for taking George hill off our hands

Of course the Heat won. They've been playing scrimmage games all playoffs. All the west teams been having knock down, drag out fights to the death, while the Heat just cruise to Finals.
You know what, that's a good point.  I totally agree with that.  
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom