2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

How in the world will we convince Kawhi not to chase the money man. I'm scared hes gonna leave
Doesn't get better than playing for Pop though.
He might not be there thats the crazy thing. Who can even replace Pop.... I'm just gonna stop thinking about it.

How in the world will we convince Kawhi not to chase the money man. I'm scared hes gonna leave
Money for what? Son has had the same
Braids since he got into the league, not to mention I don't think I've ever seen him in normal clothes other then a warm up suit.
He drives an Impala
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Doesn't this game make it seem even more ridiculous that McHale was brought back?

The Blazers defense looks so lost. Like theyre not used to defending five guys

yup, spurs actually run plays and move the ball in transition after missed shots unlike the rockets,
sorry rockets fans

You didn't tell us anything we don't already know :lol:

View media item 957890
Spurs offense is so efficient. Not another team in the league that moves and shares the ball like they do...

I remember a couple Rockets fans were confident in matching up with the Spurs. :Lol. Rockets would get washed by the Spurs...

have you jumped off our bandwagon yet, or are you waiting for official confirmation for lin to get shipped out?

[/LE

Damian Lillard might be the worst defender in the NBA. Forget who said it, but I remember wacthing ESPN or NBAtv and hearing "Damian Lillard makes Steve Nash look like Gary Payton defensively."​
:lol:   Ahhh, how the NT pendulum swings....

It's insane :lol: I'm waiting on him to be called a bum

Haven't changed my opinion on Dame once, so not sure why you guys are calling me out.

Kawhi seem like he don't even furniture in his crib, just a bed, few chairs and a table to eat at, he don't even need the bread.

[/LE

Damian Lillard might be the worst defender in the NBA. Forget who said it, but I remember wacthing ESPN or NBAtv and hearing "Damian Lillard makes Steve Nash look like Gary Payton defensively."​
:lol:   Ahhh, how the NT pendulum swings....
People have been criticizing Lillard's defense for a while. You really haven't heard people talking about this before?

I think it was Zach Lowe who broke down how he was one of the worst defenders in the league. Like out of ~400 players he was statistically ranked in the upper 300s

Haven't changed my opinion on Dame once, so not sure why you guys are calling me out.
I wasn't calling you out in particular, it's just funny because people were going INSANE with the love the other night, calling him the best PG in the league and "I don't care if I had to build around one young guy..."

And now the Blazers get washed and you're saying he's the worst defender in the league at his position and everyone on here is like "Yeah, yeah, definitely..."

I agree with you though.

I wasn't calling you out in particular, it's just funny because people were going INSANE with the love the other night, calling him the best PG in the league and "I don't care if I had to build around one young guy..."

And now the Blazers get washed and you're saying he's the worst defender in the league at his position and everyone on here is like "Yeah, yeah, definitely..."

I agree with you though.

Last edited:
when did dawk ins get the ban from youtube? :frown:

i hope he's okay
Earlier I was in the middle of watching a highlight vid, refreshed the page and then it was gone :smh: :stoneface:

Supposedly it wasn't even the NBA that did him in. He posted a highlight video of the NCAA tournament, and CBS sent him a warning and dude just ignored it. Bad idea..

see theirs two different types of bad defenders, the guys who physically can't do it, either because of athleticism or injuries or fatness.

Jose Calderon
Steve Nash
Raymond Felton
Steph Curyy

and the real annoying guys who just flagrently blow coverages or don't even apply effort

Lillard
Jennings
Harden,

Doesn't get better than playing for Pop though.
He might not be there thats the crazy thing. Who can even replace Pop.... I'm just gonna stop thinking about it.

Money for what? Son has had the same
Braids since he got into the league, not to mention I don't think I've ever seen him in normal clothes other then a warm up suit.
He drives an Impala
laugh.gif
Doesn't he own a Porsche as well?

Julius F. Wrek

see theirs two different types of bad defenders, the guys who physically can't do it, either because of athleticism or injuries or fatness.

Jose Calderon
Steve Nash
Raymond Felton
Steph Curyy

and the real annoying guys who just flagrently blow coverages or don't even apply effort

Lillard
Jennings
Harden,
Where does David Lee fit into that conversation?

I would include "defensive IQ" as part of the second category.  Some guys like Amare put in effort but just can't seem to figure it out...

Where does David Lee fit into that conversation?

I would include "defensive IQ" as part of the second category.  Some guys like Amare put in effort but just can't seem to figure it out...

soome combination of both, yeah some guys just simply will never get it.

Andrea Bargnani is the all time example, the worst basketball iq I have ever seen.

Wait Dawkins got banned from YouTube? That's not cool man. I was just on his channel this morning too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom