2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, Thrid and Fourth and last chick... 
devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Chuck ain't lying :lol: they prolly went up to UTSA campus for those interviews.

I went for fiesta in downtown for the first time and thought i would see quality :x :x :x :x never again :smh:

Last edited:

ha - like i say, yall took a fragment of a statement and ran with it for a game i never referenced.

and like i also said, OKC is particularly bad with mining talent and role players. they get minutes that they shouldn't, in rotations that they shouldn't and end up shooting shots and being in situations that they shouldnt. when OKC is playing a bad brand of ball it all compounds. and okc plays a bad brand of ball a lot. i couldnt get into explaining that caron's role should be extremely limited and he should be getting wide open touches (last in ball rotation, ha) before yall started circle jerking. he's an old *** role player, its kind of a reach to insinuate anything more. if he got tseflosha wide open type looks, he'd have better stats. the rotations and general misuse of lineups shows.

drop all the caron butler stats you want, he's able to knock down some wide open shots, handle the ball decent, if nothing wide open keep the ball rotating well, play some defense, and is a veteran. just dont turn it over or make the offense stagnant. he's hooped well when his role has been limited and utilized correctly. and not to mention they got him off waivers. it should be a really solid add for any team. boys rock with derek fisher, but dont rock with caron butler. ha.

Russ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
beasted on CP3 tonight and was cooking him the 1st game as well.

KD was putting in work as usual.

Adams getting under blake's skin was
roll.gif

Thabo finally getting some confidence back which is huge and hopefully he continues.

Serge played blake well and hope he contains him the whole series.

^^^ I said something earlier this season about Brooks' glasses. Looks like he's wearing binoculars.

blake griffin has yet to grab 10 rebounds in a playoff game and his last game double double was a month ago

Took a career night from Hibbert + poor FT shooting from the Wizards for the Pacers to win. I didn't expect DC to sweep and I'm still sticking w/ my prediction of them winning in 6. A loss (or two) was bound to happen. The silver lining of last night's game was as poorly as the Wizards played throughout, they were still in it till the end. Wizards did it to themselves.

Took a career night from Hibbert + poor FT shooting from the Wizards for the Pacers to win. I didn't expect DC to sweep and I'm still sticking w/ my prediction of them winning in 6. A loss (or two) was bound to happen. The silver lining of last night's game was as poorly as the Wizards played throughout, they were still in it till the end. Wizards did it to themselves.

Agree. I expect Hibbert to come back to earth and don't think John will be that bad again scoring. Shot selection and free throws killed us last night.

Damn clippers are soft

No physicality from their fake tuff guy frontcourt

Got blake and jordan look soft as pau gasol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom