2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
eyes.gif

The tone of the game was set from the very first play with that "foul" on Chris Paul
Get outta here with that.

As Rich Bucher said on the Simmons podcast, "Chris Paul plays defense exactly like Patrick Beverly, except Beverly is always in foul trouble."

Anyway no hate to the Clippers, but imo OKC is just a better, tougher team.  They gon' win.

Man, what is Scott Brooks eye prescription? His lens game is too strong.

Hate his try-hard hipster frames

^^^ I said something earlier this season about Brooks' glasses. Looks like he's wearing binoculars.

:rofl:
Man, what is Scott Brooks eye prescription? His lens game is too strong.

Hate his try-hard hipster frames

^^^ I said something earlier this season about Brooks' glasses. Looks like he's wearing binoculars.

can someone give me quick SN list of those bashing russell westbrook? i'd like to block them in advance without having to read back through here.

there was russell slander last night? the games last night bro? where russ & kd almost had matching triple doubles? seriously

Heat Nets ratings are gonna take a beating tonight. Happy the Wizards played last night so I can watch the draft.

Stephen A Smith and his long *** reads
eyes.gif

pretty good one  

http://espn.go.com/new-york/columns...leading-coaching-candidate-multiple-teams-why

No one should have a problem with Steve Kerr  being a leading candidate for "a" coaching job.

He's a five-time champion. He's been groomed by champions. He's a former executive and a respected basketball mind who is far from the first individual with no coaching experience whatsoever to be on the verge of landing a head-coaching gig.

But that would be "a" job. As in one job. Not two jobs. Or three. Or four, depending on what reports you believe. For any individual with Kerr's lack of experience to have that many opportunities laid at their doorstep, it begs the question: "What the hell has Steve Kerr done to deserve multiple  dabs at the cookie jar?"

Feel free to provide an answer to this question, folks.

Take your time. I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom