2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ***** pulled up from basically half :{

right in the middle of Thabo and Russ switching. Amazing recognition

y4l0BGK.jpg

Last edited:
Finally a game that isn't a blowout :hat Hopefully OKC pulls this one out against the KKKlippers.

Chris Paul is the definition of little man syndrome. Must sucks knowing that everyone is at least a head taller than you and are looking down on you like a little man.

Ted Turner just needs to go all in and monopolize the national tv coverage

i rarely watch any pre, half, and post game crap but TNT coverage, announcers, and crew>>>>> anything at ESPN

i know NBA would never allow it but yea :x

Refs trying to push the clippers angle to combat racism or some ****. I honestly just don't get it. Horrible team to have as the face of your league. I don't even know who I would root for if they played the heat (I'm sure I'd root against the heat but I'd only watch the 4th quarters)

You my dude law. But I hate these guys.

Refs trying to push the clippers angle to combat racism or some ****. I honestly just don't get it. Horrible team to have as the face of your league. I don't even know who I would root for if they played the heat (I'm sure I'd root against the heat but I'd only watch the 4th quarters)

You my dude law. But I hate these guys.
it was kind of entertaining watching doc and the team pretend to be mad at racism then go out and play in front of sterling's wife without any issue 

i rarely watch any pre, half, and post game crap but TNT coverage, announcers, and crew>>>>> anything at ESPN

i know NBA would never allow it but yea
sick.gif
Did the chick seriously say that it was a "Stellar" game between the Pacers and Wizards? 
sick.gif

i know NBA would never allow it but yea :x
Did the chick seriously say that it was a "Stellar" game between the Pacers and Wizards? :x
she was being facetious bro

OKC really needs to put some players out there that can actually put the ball in the hoop. i refuse to believe that Sefolosha's defense makes him worth the Offensive liability 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom