2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He threw his face into Ibaka, just like how he grabs guys behind him then wraps them up and falls and makes it look like he got taken down. He has drawn 2 cheap Ts this series with that **** already

roll.gif

Last edited:
Have you even watched the game or are you just talking to talk?

The only time he should've been at the foul line the first quarter was when Westbrook pulled his arm down on the break. Once again this man has no post game

Once again you repeat that false statement. Blake has a post game. It's a fact. He can hit that jumper. People let his flopping cloud their judgment, he's a very good basketball player.

So they don't call any foul on Ibaka pumping and grinding Griffin in the butt, but they call it on the flop?

Ok :rolleyes

Seriously. I think the older you get the harder it is to enjoy the NBA. It's seriously like wrestling; enjoyable when you're young but once you get older the ******** is so transparent. 

Damn. You just made me really sad. I wonder if the Knicks won if I'd truly keep watching.

Sports I general is harder to get super into as an adult. Compared to that childhood magic.

Last edited:
That was the best post sequence ive senn by griffin so far...

almost had one of those offensive fouls "Dunks"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom