2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake "Head Flail" Griffin has already shot 9 free throws 
mean.gif
Have you even watched the game or are you just talking to talk?
Yea i have, have you? Can you honestly tell me he hasn't been getting bailed on on some garbage?

He was intentionally fouled or brought down a few times to avoid giving up an easy basket.. so why are you complaining about foul calls when they're legit? :lol

Yeah, Blake sells contact and flops, no one denies that.. but he also does get legitimately fouled.

I get it, you hate the Clippers/Blake but you're allowed to be objective once or twice :lol

He was intentionally fouled or brought down a few times to avoid giving up an easy basket.. so why are you complaining about foul calls when they're legit?
laugh.gif

Yeah, Blake sells contact and flops, no one denies that.. but he also does get legitimately fouled.

I get it, you hate the Clippers/Blake but you're allowed to be objective once or twice
laugh.gif
Yes there was 2 times where that did happen. Westbrook did it once and i think Reggie Jackson the other time. The rest of his free throws came off horse**** calls. Especially the 2nd foul on Ibaka

there was a foul on the Ibaka extended arm, thought it was the bent arm...the 3 second call by the ref was a bail out...

Last edited:
Would any of you honestly call that? Im not even being a ****. In real time no way in hell I would see that. Plus we just had Steve javie claiming that if you cry wolf you won't get a call after halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom