Not open for further replies.

lawrence_frank.jpg
Son...I YELLED when I got to this post.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HIS FACE a;fdslkhfaslhfs;df
roll.gif
Lawrence Frank staring straight into your soul.

Those plays at the end were hilariously bad.

Why would you draw up multiple plays going to the sideline where they can just wall you off :lol: :smh:
Good observation.

J Kidd did a hell of a job though getting this team to where they ended up. KG my dude, but he may need to hang it up now. Lopez returns next year which is a good look. A big like they already had in Reggie Evans would be perfect. And of course some cojones pills for Deron.
Agreed, they need KG to retire so they can move on.

The problem with the Nets is you have a bunch of guys who are just coasting. Deron, Joe Johnson, etc could be better than they are but they're content with coasting at 50% during the regular season. Livingston is the only one on that team who busts his ***.. can't expect to win like that

Last edited:
Great so now we get to hear this crappy Pharrell song during Red Bull commercials too?

Dude has become the 2014 Ja Rule. No matter where you hide, his voice will find you.

I'm tryna stick with this game but I'm so confident this series is over its tough.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 2m
Kerr getting a reported 5 yrs & $25M to coach GSW. Mark Jackson, who also had no experience, got 3 yrs & $6M to coach the Warriors.

Yes man if I ever saw one. Hopefully they fall flat on their faces.

Wait, Jackson only got 3yrs/6 mil?? There are college coaches making much more than that

he had 0 experience. the w's job wasnt a high profile job at that time. kerr at least has exp running the suns.
kerr basically fleeced the w's using knicks as negotiation ploy

Steve Kerr was also a former GM who created a championship calibur roster. Mark Jackson literally had nothing to his name.

Ahhhhhhh, ok, that actually makes sense

Guess ref can see through pp body like he's got x ray vision...

refs got that x-ray vision when LeRayAllen gets fouled...they never miss any on him

He was supposedly tripped by Kirilenko on some play. I don't how any ref spotted that. It was barely a touch.

Yup. One could argue they were one suspension away from winning a championship.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What the hell does him being a GM have to do with him being a coach?
At least its something involving basketball operations. Certain aspects are transferrable. Gregg Pop moved from the bench to the front office to the bench seamlessly

Yup. One could argue they were one suspension away from winning a championship.
kerr wasn't the GM during that time tho
Whoops.

At least its something involving basketball operations. Certain aspects are transferrable. Gregg Pop moved from the bench to the front office to the bench seamlessly

Whoops.

Again, Pop was on the bench before. Kerr has ZERO coaching experience anywhere.

Even with Kerr on board I don't see any improvement and the potential to be worse. GS is nothing more than first round cannon fodder, 2nd at best.

I hope Parker's injury isn't serious. Smh

Last edited:
So they literally fired Mark Jackson, to hire another potential Mark Jackson at a much higher price...seems legit.

I don't get how hard it is to understand the luxuries we as viewers have at home aren't the same luxuries the 3 refs on the court have. If the ref is behind the play where Ray Allen and LeBron James have Paul Pierce trapped, the chances of said ref seeing the wrist tap goes down. Add in real game time speed and it looks like it was simply hit out of bounds. There's no big conspiracy here.

It didn't even look like Bron hit Pierce wrist until the replay slowed it down and showed the contact. By that point the call that was under review was whether it was out on Miami or Brooklyn.
Logic is the darkness that blinds those with fury.

Copyright. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom