2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mda should have never taken the Knicks job' dude should have just chilled and analyzed games for a few years.

Last edited:
lawrence_frank.jpg

Son...I YELLED when I got to this post. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HIS FACE a;fdslkhfaslhfs;df :rofl:

That is creepy as **** :lol:

A grown man lookin like the Gerber baby. :lol:

Last edited:
I don't know why people keep pointing out that the Nets swept the regular season from the Heat, that has proven to mean nothing time and time again. 

Just happy to see Paul Pierce get eliminated....he talks a big game and this series humbled that nonsense....get back in the wheelchair

I don't know why people keep pointing out that the Nets swept the regular season from the Heat, that has proven to mean nothing time and time again. 

Yep. The equivalent of the NFL preseason. Lions 4-0 preseason. 0-16 when it counted. Sorry to bring that up Detroit fans.

Kerr's moves as Suns GM

Traded Marion for Shaq
Traded Diaw and Bell for Jason Richardson & Dudley
Drafted Robin Lopez & Goran Dragic

Outside of 1 game the series was
Close and the nets couldn't close out 2 games.

Congrats on winning the series but let's not act as if it was a blowout series.

He probably believes that series vs OKC in 2012 was a blowout too outside of 1 game just cause it was 4-1.

Yea this complaining on the refs is getting old man. Personally I'm not seeing any of these fouls in real time. Show me a replay, I can point it out. Doesn't mean I'm a ref.
Doesn't mean the in game refs are blowing calls either. These damn whining faces though......I wanna shoot myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom