2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Shaq really give Pierce and Duncan those nicknames? Because they are pretty much their official nick names at this point.

Did Shaq really give Pierce and Duncan those nicknames? Because they are pretty much their official nick names at this point.

yes. after a celtics/lakers game he said, "paul pierce is the mf... truth"
always referred to timmy as mr fundamentals

also gave wade "flash" (which he hated)

What does go back to your old login mean... anyone?? Some kid just told me this couple pages back any one know?...thanks

Last edited:
Even my girlfriend, who barely cares about Basketball, just laughed out loud when she saw the replay of LeBron jumping on the scorers table. 
roll.gif

lose 4-0, 4-1, 4-2, 4-3 doesn't matter its still a loss just like how a 30 point loss is the same as a 1 pt loss. L is an L

Wade announced via Twitter on Sunday night that he is shedding his nickname Flash.

On Monday, Wade explained this season signifies a new era in his life and his career. For Wade, dropping the nickname is about growing up. Wade is 28 years old.

“That’s not me no more,” Wade said. “I’m in a different time; in a different place than I was when I was 22 years old. I’m just going in a different direction. I am who I am and just been thinking about it a lot, and I just want people to respect me for who I am and not a character.”

Wade announced via Twitter on Sunday night that he is shedding his nickname Flash.

On Monday, Wade explained this season signifies a new era in his life and his career. For Wade, dropping the nickname is about growing up. Wade is 28 years old.

“That’s not me no more,” Wade said. “I’m in a different time; in a different place than I was when I was 22 years old. I’m just going in a different direction. I am who I am and just been thinking about it a lot, and I just want people to respect me for who I am and not a character.”

Makes me want to punch Wade. Bruh it's a basketball nick name. It wasn't that serious Dwayne.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom