2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop talking about how "tough" the Blazers are. 
laugh.gif

Just for once in a situation like this i wan't to see the winning coach come to the podium and say "Those guys just stood no chance against us, plain and simple, we kicked their *****"

I see him from time to time in the Off season at one of the Courses I play. Maybe I will let my driver slip out of my hand this offseason and make sure it smashes him right upside  his dome. 

Sorry Scott Brooks, I'm so sorry

There was nothing shocking about the outcome of that series, they had identical records, about half a point disparity in point differential, within tenths of each other on both sides of the ball, and each game in the series was close. The two teams were basically equal.

Maaan I said f this Spurs Blazers game, gonna be a blow out, went to the gym, came back and sure enough... blow out. Congrats Spurs.

Reggie Miller said the Blazers "shocked the world" by beating Houston. It was a 4 vs. 5 matchup. :lol:
Houston was "supposed" to be a contender for the Chip though. Portland wasn't on anybodys lips as making a run

real contender? nah. wcf was more of a goal. only person saying they would win a chip or contend was jvg and he's biased towards hou
okc/lac/sa/indy/mia those were the teams that in the beginning you say chip or bust. it would be a failure for those teams if the season ended without bringing home that trophy

Pretty much. They may have been favored to beat Portland, but the Rockets were also weakest at the positions that the Blazers were strongest at (PG/PF). There's a reason both teams finished 4-5 and the games were as close as they were.

Pretty much. They may have been favored to beat Portland, but the Rockets were also weakest at the positions that the Blazers were strongest at (PG/PF). There's a reason both teams finished 4-5 and the games were as close as they were.
And there's a reason they are both fishing now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom