2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
parker is probably fine and able to play but the spurs didn't even need him to win this game. more rest for parker is gonna pay off.

You say 2011?

Despite Manu's injury in 2009, that year is the correct answer, Peep Game Peep Game . As a No. 3 seed in the West, Dallas threw them aside in 5 games.

They're my pick to win the title this season.

Which ever year they lost to Memphis 4-2. I know they finished near or at the top, but I remember Duncan looking pretty bad though still productive. I know they lost in the first round maybe 2-3 years before, but Duncan was still looking like prime Duncan at that time.

We took these dudes to 7 and had a good chance of going up 3-1
mean.gif
They were trollin until game 7

Let's be quite honest. The Spurs would have won had the TrailBlazers given it their all, but what we saw was a team content with reaching the quarters.

Need to match the other team's effort even if they intimidate you. Extra life's not guaranteed year in and year out in the West.

Wes Matthews has to have teHe fastest moving legs. Dude goes nowhere fast.
LMAO, thats funny right there

The thing is, nobody even cares. Not one person in here expected the bum *** Nets to beat the Heat. And nobody is even talking about it anymore. Yet you keep yapping like the Heat just took down Goliath

And keep saying "stay mad' like a hipster douche 
laugh.gif

Lmaoooooo!!!
You have got to be kidding me!!
No one expected the nets to win this series?
Even after everyone talked about 4-0 sweep in the reg season?
LMAOOO!! Yea keep goings.

Once again.
STAY MAD!
If the Nets had Lopez healthy, the Heat would have had issues. More like 4-2 or 4-3, but nah...Nobody actually picked them. If they did they are now in the Nets OFFSEASON Thread, not in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom