2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't care what the regular season record was between OKC and SA, i don't see the Thunder beating this team in a Playoff series with that Scott Brooks iso ball hero ball

thunder can beat the spurs if westbrook goes off for 40 every game (which is possible).

now to see both the nets and blazers going fishing on inside
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Reggie Miller said the Blazers "shocked the world" by beating Houston. It was a 4 vs. 5 matchup. :lol:

i don't care what the regular season record was between OKC and SA, i don't see the Thunder beating this team in a Playoff series with that Scott Brooks iso ball hero ball
Thats easy to say now because they are looking Supreme against Portland. They wouldn't look AT ALL like this against Okc. Same way they had trouble with Dallas, except x5

Good year for the blazers! Team has a bright future, all they need is more bench help.

As usual the Spurs keep winning :nthat:

Thats easy to say now because they are looking Supreme against Portland. They wouldn't look AT ALL like this against Okc. Same way they had trouble with Dallas, except x5
Of course i would never expect the OKC/SA series to look like the series i just witnessed, but i just don't see Westbrook and Durant being able to do enough to overcome their awful coach with no offensive system and the fact that the rest of their team rarely contributes.

i'd say SA in 6 if that ends up being the match up. Maybe 7

John Wall is officially the last of Adidas young guns left. Time for that 100 mil deal and please don't release that green monstrosity Wall 1 CW that's floating around.

Last edited:
Reggie Miller said the Blazers "shocked the world" by beating Houston. It was a 4 vs. 5 matchup. :lol:
Houston was "supposed" to be a contender for the Chip though. Portland wasn't on anybodys lips as making a run

real contender? nah. wcf was more of a goal. only person saying they would win a chip or contend was jvg and he's biased towards hou
okc/lac/sa/indy/mia those were the teams that in the beginning you say chip or bust. it would be a failure for those teams if the season ended without bringing home that trophy

Last edited:

Of course i would never expect the OKC/SA series to look like the series i just witnessed, but i just don't see Westbrook and Durant being able to do enough to overcome their awful coach with no offensive system and the fact that the rest of their team rarely contributes.

i'd say SA in 6 if that ends up being the match up. Maybe 7
Man I would totally agree with this but, I like what the iso ball can do to the Spurs(in this one instance only). 

This is a series OKC would win if Brooks didn't even show up to any of the series games. 

Man I would totally agree with this but, I like what the iso ball can do to the Spurs(in this one instance only). 

This is a series OKC would win if Brooks didn't even show up to any of the series games. 
laugh.gif

Truth. An OKC fan should frame Scott Brooks for drug possession or something. it would be in the best interest of that team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom