2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
And anyone who says harden kills the flow of our offense just has no idea what they're talking about. We don't have have an offensive flow lol

We start 2 centers for crying out loud. Asiks man often just doubles off onto Dwight and harden. I wish I could find the plus minus with Howard and asik on the floor at the same time

Why are the logos white?! I don't need to see them on players, they are awful... The lakers one is especially atrocious. Also, idk about most of you guys but I cannot stand playing basketball w/ sleeves 
ohwell.gif
I actually prefer playing with sleeves always have.

Team Insecure and Team Scrawny Arms
im team scrawny arms all day but i find it so much easier to shoot sleeveless

wearing a jason kidd under a loose sleeveless shirt is the best way to ball 

like a tshirt? or a compression shirt?
T Shirt, just throw on an old shirt most days when I do play. I feel way more comfortable in sleevs than without sleeves.

Why are the logos white?! I don't need to see them on players, they are awful... The lakers one is especially atrocious. Also, idk about most of you guys but I cannot stand playing basketball w/ sleeves 
ohwell.gif

im team scrawny arms all day but i find it so much easier to shoot sleeveless

wearing a jason kidd under a loose sleeveless shirt is the best way to ball 
I havent played sleevless in so long, the only time I've done it for the most part is when I've had no choice.

Last edited:
only one blake last night won a game for his team :wink:

Look at his shoes man. Just look!

View media item 646188

It's hard to name another player in the NBA that looks less like a professional basketball player. He looks like a guy I wouldn't pick on my team in a pickup game outside my apartment. Oliver Miller was another dude that just didn't look like an athlete in any way. "Fools wildnin, not looking like athletes" thread in the making.........

I havent played sleevless in so long, the only time I've done it for the most part is when I've had no choice.
i also find that wearing a loose tshirt with sleeves just ends up making me look skinnier than i already am

but overall its a lot more comfortable balling in a cotton long/short/sleeveless shirt, that nike dryfit stuff is the worst same with anything compression 

And anyone who says harden kills the flow of our offense just has no idea what they're talking about. We don't have have an offensive flow lol

We start 2 centers for crying out loud. Asiks man often just doubles off onto Dwight and harden. I wish I could find the plus minus with Howard and asik on the floor at the same time

mchale not even trying to give minutes to tjones, dmo, greg smith

I made the comparrison that Harden was similar to a young melo, being great on offense..and horrible on D. And people were like NOOO Harden is top 5. He led his team to the playoffs lol. Now the backlash.

mchale not even trying to give minutes to tjones, dmo, greg smith

We should start

Lin
Harden
Parsons
Greg Smith/Terence Jones
Dwight

Bev, casspi, garcia, asik off the bench.

Harden is like those pickup players who chucks up the worst jumpshots and ballhogs then walks back on defense and lets the worst player score 7 of the 11 points :smh:

Houston is just a bad defensive team overall, the lakers shouldnt be able to score 64 pts in one half, thats disgraceful and you come out and play so hard in the 2nd half to get daggered by steve blake off of a defensive miscommunication

Don't care how many points he scored, he shot 9-24 and constantly killed the flow of the offense with his iso-ball.

And Har_en's 'defense'... :x

Dude routinely gives up as many points as he scores:

820453239.gif

how you gonna let Eminem torch you right after JJ Reddick did it? He looks worse than Nash on D. At least Nash makes an effort.

Don't care how many points he scored, he shot 9-24 and constantly killed the flow of the offense with his iso-ball.

And Har_en's 'defense'...
sick.gif

Dude routinely gives up as many points as he scores:

820453239.gif
how you gonna let Eminem torch you right after JJ Reddick did it? He looks worse than Nash on D. At least Nash makes an effort.
24 hours ago i would be offended by you putting eminem and steve blake in the same sentence 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom